Luggage

Davevics25

On disembarking msc divina I'm march we have a few hours before our evening flight to the UK and possibly going to do a hoho tour of miami to pass the time.  Would we be recommended to take our luggage to the airport for storage or can anyone recommend a different  option 

Rhanks

Might depend who you are flying with.  First time I've ever run into it, hut AA in September told us only taking luggage within four hours of flight.  We were not there days in advance but like 4 hours ten minutes.  Had to go back out of line and wait.  Beyond stupid.

1 minute ago, mscdivina2016 said:

You can?

Where? South Beach? That's a $25 minimum cab ride and $50 back to the airport. 

Hotels are over $300 a night.

With Covid, extra precautions are in place.

Good point, I forgot about covid. We did a day pass hotel for our cruise in 2019 when we had a gap between disembarkation and flight. I don't know the current status with covid stuff. 

2 hours ago, Davevics25 said:

Yea we are with aa but it was more of a storage thing as we probably disembark about 9am and our flight is 7.40pm so don't want to sit in the airport . Didn't know if msc had storage or someone can recommend anything 

Thanks

If you go to your cruise on the website, MSC has excursions from the port that drop at MIA.  They are four to seven hours in length.  At least they show on our cruise in March.  Cost is $59 to $92 per person.

On a previous cruise we disembarked and immediately did the hop on hop off bus tour of Miami.

They looked after and stored our luggage and also laid on a coach from the bus terminal out to MIA after we had finished exploring. Can't recall how much it cost but it was totally worth it to kill the time between cruise and flying home.