Pre boarding health questionaire

Johnc3211

Sorry to ask as I am sure I have seen it on here recently, but I have been looking for over an hour and cannot find it. We cruise in 2 weeks and I have not gotten the pre boarding health questionaire. We had planned to visit our daughter on the way to Miami, but they tested positive last week. Is anyone able to post the questions or tell me where to find them, so we will know if we can visit or not? Thanks to all

1 hour ago, Johnc3211 said:

Sorry to ask as I am sure I have seen it on here recently, but I have been looking for over an hour and cannot find it. We cruise in 2 weeks and I have not gotten the pre boarding health questionaire. We had planned to visit our daughter on the way to Miami, but they tested positive last week. Is anyone able to post the questions or tell me where to find them, so we will know if we can visit or not? Thanks to all

The preboarding health questionaire is on line with a link in you reservation near where you click on the link to check in.

Yes, 1 of the questions is ,,,,, Have you been in contact with someone who tested positive within the past 14 days?      If you answer Yes, you may be denied boarding.

• Like 1

I just did mine about an hour ago. They ask if you have had any symptoms in the last 14 days and if you have tested positive in the last 14 days or been exposed to anyone who has. If you answer yes to any of the questions you will get a notification to call and cancel your cruise.

I would suggest visiting on the way back.

1 hour ago, emoorehead said:

I just did mine about an hour ago. They ask if you have had any symptoms in the last 14 days and if you have tested positive in the last 14 days or been exposed to anyone who has. If you answer yes to any of the questions you will get a notification to call and cancel your cruise.

I would suggest visiting on the way back.

That's pretty much everyone who doesn't hide out in the house. I literally get notified everyday about cases at the kid's schools. I doubt most people are answering honestly, just simply clicking through. Anyone who leaves the house is probably exposed to covid since it's everywhere. 

• Like 3