Anyone booking for 2023?

bluemarble

1 hour ago, sandancer said:

We are on QE in August. Going to wait and book onboard. 

That is a gamble because what you gain in OBC for booking onboard might be lost because the price of the cruise might increase more between now and August.

1 hour ago, canoncruiser said:

I’m on the 2023 World Cruise BUT given what’s erupting in the Ukraine-and boiling in China, East Asia and the southwest Pacific- who knows what will happen where we hope to go. 😟

Also booked on the full world out of NYC on Jan 3 but so far the greater part of the cruise is to countries still closed or so tight with restrictions that it may well prove not to be worth it. Cunard brings out their 2024 world cruise concepts around the first or second week in March and they may have something to say about 2023 at that time or they may well try to hold all of the current booking in place with no news and hope all remain.

5 hours ago, Lakesregion said:

Also booked on the full world out of NYC on Jan 3 but so far the greater part of the cruise is to countries still closed or so tight with restrictions that it may well prove not to be worth it. Cunard brings out their 2024 world cruise concepts around the first or second week in March and they may have something to say about 2023 at that time or they may well try to hold all of the current booking in place with no news and hope all remain.

speaking from  one of those countries closed to tourists and certainly Cruise ships, it is hoped that NZ will be open for when our cruise season opens in October 2022 which should make it open for our world cruise in 2023. That said however, there are still some countries that I have no desire to risk that are on the WC itinerary  and no sign that the governments involved have enough access to the vaccine to bring the pandemic under control in their region making my desire to visit them touch and go.......

As for what has happened in The Ukraine.....I am still shaking my head in disbelief that we didn't learn from WW1 or 2.

• Like 2

We just booked voyage M327, West bound TA, QG deck 9, Sept 4-11 2023. This will be our first time ever on Cunard and our third attempt at sailing on QM2, after our June 2020 and October 2021 cancelled cruises.

Edited by Meliador
  • Like 2