Sea Days - Dailies

robertmartha

Looking at a Canada/NE sailing with a few sea days....being a Seabourn newbie (only 1 Carib sailing under our belts😉) what are sea days like on a Seabourn sailing? Its been quite a while I know!!!! - but if anyone has dailies from prior sailings or I am sure this board will provide a wealth of information as it alway does !

I know every sailing will be different and we are all about relaxation ..... since our first sailing two years ago - we can't imagine sailing on another line .....(and thats with 12 prior cruises on various mainstream lines)

Thanks as always

Bob

Sea days will typically have various guest lectures starting at 10 a.m. anything from cooking demos, to former astronauts to tech innovators (Woz) to Dennis Conner to??? Trivia (if that is your thing) at noon, more lectures in the afternoon.  Often some event around the pool, anything from performances from the entertainment staff to bar staff making different drinks on a particular spirit (rum / vodka / tequila, etc.) to  wine tastings, bridge tours, galley tours, etc.