Anyone Extended a Cruise?

CabinBoy2020

I'm booked on the Feb 15 Miami cruise.  First Azamara cruise for me.  Once I'm onboard, can I book the following Feb 22 cruise?  In other words, make it a back to back.  Anyone done this?  Thank you.

Bill

Edited by CabinBoy2020

8 hours ago, CabinBoy2020 said:

I'm booked on the Feb 15 Miami cruise.  First Azamara cruise for me.  Once I'm onboard, can I book the following Feb 22 cruise?  In other words, make it a back to back.  Anyone done this?  Thank you.

Bill

I've done this a few times. As uktog says you may be able to get a good rate if there are cabins left, although from experience recently the deals aren't as good as before. Go and see the future cruise associate. It's called the continue sailing program and doesn't qualify you for the usual b2b onboard credit. 

Phil 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, excitedofharpenden said:

I've done this a few times. As uktog says you may be able to get a good rate if there are cabins left, although from experience recently the deals aren't as good as before. Go and see the future cruise associate. It's called the continue sailing program and doesn't qualify you for the usual b2b onboard credit. 

Phil 

Interesting, I wonder why not?

2 hours ago, excitedofharpenden said:

Because you are getting a deal on the following leg that doesn't have any other promotions attached to it other than 'continue sailing' discount. 

Phil 

So you get the following leg is cheaper then if you booked it on land?  That would make sense why you don’t get the B2B discount.