Azamara Bath Products

CabinBoy2020

I'll be on the Quest in a few days.  Can anyone tell me what kind of bath products are provided on Azamara?  Are they scented, fragrance-free, liquid soaps or bar soap, etc.  Any information will help me with packing.  If it matters, I'm in a Club Continent suite.  Thank you!

Bill

Cabinboy2020 - They are a brand made for Azamara - so not a recognizable name brand, Personally, I do not like them at all and usually bring my own,  they have shampoo, conditioner and body lotion. Maybe also shower gel. The only thing I like is the bar soap. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, NC&KY said:

I'm not picky but DW can be, and she has never complained about them.

I'm picky too, hence my question.  I'll bring my own, but look forward to trying the Azamara products.  They sound fine and I'm glad they're not wall-mounted. 

Bill

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, CabinBoy2020 said:

I'm picky too, hence my question.  I'll bring my own, but look forward to trying the Azamara products.  They sound fine and I'm glad they're not wall-mounted. 

Bill

I am kind of picky, too, but I thought they were ok and I have cruised with Azamara and used them more than once.  I always travel with small sized back ups, just in case.  I did like the Elemis better, when they used to have that.  

• Like 1