Lost my reservations

Sarahjane001

Last night I booked my shore excursions and a dinner at Petite chef for our upcoming cruise. The prices was deducted from our onboard credit.

Today I look on my account and. My itinerary and there’s no sign of the bookings I made and even weirder only the shore excursion is showing as deducted from my on board credit and nothing has been taken for the restaurant booking…

it’s my first celebrity cruise so I’m not sure how I follow up on this.

I now don’t seem to be able to book a table at LPC  - maybe because I have a reservation somewhere in the system already?
we are in the retreat, does this make a difference ? 

Also, do I need to inform them in advance of food allergies?Sorry for all the questions, I hate not being familiar with how the system works. Lol

Nobody will flame you, I hope.  Celebrity's web site is the pits.  i would phone them at existing reservations 1-888-751-7804.  last week I put in a bid for a move-up.  Imagine my horror when I was charged for the full value of the cabin!  Yes, a mistake.....so sorry.  At least they have done something about their phone system and you no longer have to wait an hour or two for someone to answer.  I applaud them for that.  Didn't even wait 5 minutes at the above number this AM when I phoned about a drop in price of $120 on my cruise.  To get this I would have to forsake my $200 OBC.  Did I want to go ahead?  Really?  how's your Math?🙃

5 minutes ago, Sarahjane001 said:

Last night I booked my shore excursions and a dinner at Petite chef for our upcoming cruise. The prices was deducted from our onboard credit.

Today I look on my account and. My itinerary and there’s no sign of the bookings I made and even weirder only the shore excursion is showing as deducted from my on board credit and nothing has been taken for the restaurant booking…

it’s my first celebrity cruise so I’m not sure how I follow up on this.

I now don’t seem to be able to book a table at LPC  - maybe because I have a reservation somewhere in the system already?
we are in the retreat, does this make a difference ? 

Also, do I need to inform them in advance of food allergies?Sorry for all the questions, I hate not being familiar with how the system works. Lol

It often takes 24 hours to have bookings show on your cruise planner.  Am guessing your cruise is in the next few weeks.

Sounds like you did not complete your booking for La Petit.

For food allergies you can go through special services, but we always let our dining room waitstaff know on board.  Understand you are on your own outside of the MDR

10 minutes ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

Understand you are on your own outside of the MDR

Not really, if dining in a specialty we go early in the day or the evening before late in the dinner service and discuss with the Matre'd.

In the buffet if you have any questions don't ask the people behind the counter.  There are assistant Matre'd assigned.  They will be circulating and are dressed in shirt and tie.  Locate one and ask your question or request what you need.  They are very accommodating.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Sarahjane001 said:

Also, do I need to inform them in advance of food allergies?

You don't need to do it in advance, although (as mentioned) you can do so via Special Services.  It's certainly a good idea to do so, as that will then be on file and associated with you.  Believe it or not, the ship does put that information out, and your assigned dining room team are expected to know it.  Still, I imagine they will ask in order to be careful and thorough.

They are quite good about that, actually.  Part of any server's routine is to ask if you have any food allergies or other dietary restrictions.  It's typically the first thing they do after welcoming you and introducing themselves.  I would not expect them to ask in Luminae (the suites' assigned dining room) after the first day, but any specialty dining server should ask.  If they do not, then feel free to bring it up when they first come over.

Do be aware, though, that you will need to be proactive and careful in Oceanview Café (the buffet).  You can ask about it, though, and that's a little easier to do with it being a served buffet at the moment.  Don't be surprised if someone has to go run and check, though.

If the charge for the dinner reservation doesn’t show in 24 hrs it didn’t go through.

To see any purchases or reservations you have made you can look at tge Cruise Planner at tge top you should see a link for Order History that will tell you what has been added to your booking.

Also you should get a email. Confirmation for each purchase you make.