Three night Dining Package

I am on WOS March 18th sailing ( can't wait 😃) and just wondering which restaurants are part of the 3 night Dining Package?   I purchased this and I know they make a reservation at a restaurant for the 1st night but I won't know which one  until I get to my room. Just wondering what other restaurants it can be used at. I am aware it does not cover Chef's table. 

Thank you!       

1 minute ago, berbician said:

I am on WOS March 18th sailing ( can't wait 😃) and just wondering which restaurants are part of the 3 night Dining Package?   I purchased this and I know they make a reservation at a restaurant for the 1st night but I won't know which one  until I get to my room. Just wondering what other restaurants it can be used at. I am aware it does not cover Chef's table. 

Thank you!       

All of the others except Coastal Kitchen.

Go to any specialty restaurant when you first get onboard. They will help you to book the specialty restaurants. You can always change the first dinner reservations that they made for you.

Beth

11 hours ago, berbician said:

Thank you!       

I will be on that sailing as well, when did you purchased the package, i can't find it in my cruise planner.

thx

Rachel 

8 hours ago, yitao said:

I will be on that sailing as well, when did you purchased the package, i can't find it in my cruise planner.

thx

Rachel 

That happened to me recently too whereas I had the UDP in my cart but when I went to pay for it, it stated that it wasn't available anymore.  I got onboard (Independence OTS) and purchased it for the exact same price as it was in my cart.  They made each reservation right there and I was done in 10 minutes.  

9 hours ago, yitao said:

thx

Rachel 

I purchased this back on Feb 14th. I can't find it in my cruise planner either now when I look.

I am wondering now if they only allow a certain amount.  Maybe you can try to get it when on board. FYI, I paid $109 PP.  

25 minutes ago, rjrpar said:

We are on the Wonder departing 4/1 and are also trying to buy the 3 night package.  Can’t find it on our cruise planner?

When it isn’t in the cruise planner it’s an indication that it is sold out for that sailing. It happened to me on our last sailing. Ours reappeared for one day as cancellations must of occurred. It was gone again later that night. Keep checking it may open up for a bit.

unlimited dining package sold out our week also. Mostly because of limited capacity.

40 minutes ago, ticketsunlimited said:

When it isn’t in the cruise planner it’s an indication that it is sold out for that sailing. It happened to me on our last sailing. Ours reappeared for one day as cancellations must of occurred. It was gone again later that night. Keep checking it may open up for a bit.

unlimited dining package sold out our week also. Mostly because of limited capacity.

Thanks