Jacksonville Florida Cruise Port Help?

jetsfan58

Carnival Cruise Nuts Hello! I am trying to find any updated information regarding Hotel Cruise N Park Packages for the Jacksonville Cruise Port. We just saw where the Carnival Spirit (our favorite ship Carnival Pride's sister ship) is now sailing from this particular Port. We have researched the Internet and can only find very outdated Hotel Package information.

Has anyone sailed from Jacksonville recently that can provide any insight? The information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks    

I live in Jacksonville so am fortunate to be able to drive to the port cruise day morning. We tried offsite parking one time and even though highly recommended, would never do again. On-site parking at the port is easy peasy and so convenient. There are some wonderful hotels at the beach in Jax. Jacksonville is a large city (area-wise) so it’s about a 30 minute drive from the beaches area to the port. The hotels closer to the port are just ok in my opinion and include those at the airport. Have fun on the Spirit! Wish I had known she was coming before we booked our Conquest Miami cruise next week!

It has been a few years ago but the Hilton Garden Inn near airport let me leave car in their parking lot for my 5 day cruise for $25 and they had da contact with a vendor who shuttled to and from port for a reasonable price.  Lots of restaurants within walking distance.  Good luck with your search.

23 hours ago, jetsfan58 said:

Really appreciate the insight. We always stay pre-cruise wherever we cruise. This may be a deal breaker if the Jacksonville area Hotels do not offer Park n Cruise.  

Hi, I am going to post a link for you to "Airport Hotels".......there are at least a dozen of them. You can click on the link and then sit back and read......call the hotel directly and see if they are offering a Park and Cruise.  I live here and I know there are plenty of chains.........up near the airport/port.

https://share.threshold360.com/map/nhzwz2

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lois R said:

Hi, I am going to post a link for you to "Airport Hotels".......there are at least a dozen of them. You can click on the link and then sit back and read......call the hotel directly and see if they are offering a Park and Cruise.  I live here and I know there are plenty of chains.........up near the airport/port.

https://share.threshold360.com/map/nhzwz2

Thank you so much for the informational link. I will review it.  

• 1 month later...

We are boarding the Elation this Saturday, April 23, smallest ship for us.  We searched like forever.  We found the Crowne Plaza at the airport.  King suite, free parking while cruising, $198.00 total.  We booked directly through the hotel website.  Restaurant onsite, nothing was said about transport to/from cruise port, but I am calling today to get particulars.  We are fine with taxi, front door service vs shuttle.

I will not book on one of those websites that offer park/stay/cruise again.  Had to cancel three times and it was a nightmare getting our money back, all diff companies.

Good luck.