Christopher Williams - The Flying Scottsman - Which ship will he be on October 2022?

Margery

32 minutes ago, Margery said:

Christopher Williams - The Flying Scottsman - Which ship will he be on October 2022?

Thanks!!

Right now he's scheduled to get on Mardi Gras in July. So you would think he'd be on Mardi Gras or on break. But they haven't announced who is going to be the first CD on Celebration yet. If it's him he could be heading that way to get things ready.

6 minutes ago, keels81 said:

I’d be shocked if he doesn’t open Celebration.

Cookie said last month that Jubilee is either him or Kyndall Fire so it would make sense for him to be on Celebration.

Well he technically opened Mardi Gras since Mike Pack went on leave, so Celebration may end up with Lee or Donkey since both have and will be trained on Mardi Gras. 

1 hour ago, keels81 said:

Cookie said last month that Jubilee is either him or Kyndall Fire

I'd love for Cookie to get Jubilee since I'll be on the 12/2/23 sailing. I had Cookie on my last two cruises and he made it so much more fun than most of the CDs I've cruised with. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, keels81 said:

I’d be shocked if he doesn’t open Celebration.

Cookie said last month that Jubilee is either him or Kyndall Fire so it would make sense for him to be on Celebration.

The only other one I think it could be is Lee. Chris or Lee for Celebration. The other one stays with Mardi Gras. 

Kyndall was pretty open about wanting Jubilee. She’s shadowing Lee on Mardi Gras now. And Donkey is scheduled to shadow Chris this summer. 

If I had to bet I would say Chris with Celebration, Lee with Mardi Gras, Kyndall with Jubilee and Donkey covering breaks for them. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

The only other one I think it could be is Lee. Chris or Lee for Celebration. The other one stays with Mardi Gras. 

Kyndall was pretty open about wanting Jubilee. She’s shadowing Lee on Mardi Gras now. And Donkey is scheduled to shadow Chris this summer. 

If I had to bet I would say Chris with Celebration, Lee with Mardi Gras, Kyndall with Jubilee and Donkey covering breaks for them. 

Cookie has been shadowing/training on the Mardi Gras with Lee too.

But I think you're on the right track -- Lee will stay with Mardi, Chris will open Celebration and Kyndall or Cookie with Jubilee. That said, any combination of the four on any of these ships would be fantastic.

I don't have an opinion on Donkey since I've never sailed with him.

1 hour ago, keels81 said:

Cookie has been shadowing/training on the Mardi Gras with Lee too.

They left that off of their schedule. They just have him on Breeze. Second hand I’ve heard he’s planning on going on break sometime in June. Then he’s on Horizon the end of august according to their schedule. Any idea who the Breeze CD is? 

Edited by Saint Greg

• 1 month later...
On 4/4/2022 at 1:18 PM, Saint Greg said:

They left that off of their schedule. They just have him on Breeze. Second hand I’ve heard he’s planning on going on break sometime in June. Then he’s on Horizon the end of august according to their schedule. Any idea who the Breeze CD is? 

Cookie introduced him this past cruise on the Breeze, a new guy from Las Vegas who used to work for a competing cruise company. Forgot his name.