Is there a way to update vaccination card on app?

I uploaded my vaccination card several weeks ago and it is all approved.  This is for cruise to Barcelona.  Since then I have had a booster.  I cannot find a way to update that card now on the app.  Is it possible?  I will have my actual card with me showing I had the booster.

I know what you mean because I had to immediately reload my card because I mistakenly put my husband's card instead of mine and it gave me that option.  But now several weeks later it does not.  Well, I think Biker is right and it will be fine if I have the cards.  If they wish they can update at the port.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Coralc said:

My check in had an option to reload vaccine information. Which I did. Because my card said month 4, and for some reason I chose February instead of April as corresponding. :classic_rolleyes:

lol mine showed the day it was and I just went with it.  Then I realized as I checked in my husband that ohhh they weren't showing me the correct infomation...lol
I figured they had it since we've sailed a few times already just recently...sheesh.  So yes I was able to reload mine too

• Haha 1

Hey a bit off topic but my card went thru the wash. It's still readable and mostly intact. It was accepted on up load in the app. Do they need to see it at port also? I also got a copy of my Florida state vaccine record on state letter head sent to me. Is that accepted in case? Sorry for the off topic.

6 minutes ago, 996turbos said:

Hey a bit off topic but my card went thru the wash. It's still readable and mostly intact. It was accepted on up load in the app. Do they need to see it at port also? I also got a copy of my Florida state vaccine record on state letter head sent to me. Is that accepted in case? Sorry for the off topic.

You must show the original vaccine card.