Edge Class Mattress Brand?

bartnath

Been looking around the interwebs and the forum for this, but so far haven't come up with it. Does anyone know what brand of mattress Celebrity is using in the Edge class suites (RS if it makes a difference)? I know Royal uses Dux in some of their nicer suites, but can't come up with anything on Celebrity.

11 minutes ago, cruisingator2 said:

9 minutes ago, Treasure Hunter said:

Click on the bedding. It has a category for mattress . Called Cashmere and developed exclusively for Celebrity. You can buy thru the link. A king size is $3,650. 

Missed it completely, thanks to you both! 

13 hours ago, bartnath said:

Missed it completely, thanks to you both! 

FYI - if you sign up for their promo emails you will receive several oppotunities for 25% savings, but usually black Friday savings around 40%.  Unfortunately, the shipping is a killer at approx $600.  But it is definitely an amazingly comfortable mattress!

Edited by OT-Miami

Celebrity did have Reverie beds.  They were selling them on their site in partnership.  They are the ones that are in the high end suites and have a remote control.  They have  foam coils  that you can move around to custom adjust the firmness ,  it is also a adjustable beds with vibration..   They was a road show at Costco and we bought the California King.  It is basically 2 twin beds put together so each side can have its own adjustments.  

I would think that Celebrity would use Hastens in the ultra high end suites on the Edge Class 

It is the worlds most luxurious bed according to their site 

https://www.hastens.com/us/

Their cheapest bed starts at $14, 000.   The most expensive is around $400,000, there is a few year wait list for those as they only make so many per year.   I think I read that  Drake has that  one. 

That mattress weighs over 500 lbs. 

All of their mattresses come with a 25 year guarantee.   It also come with yearly maintenance that includes them rotating  the mattress twice a year and fluffing it 

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

• 1 year later...
On 4/13/2022 at 10:07 PM, bartnath said:

Been looking around the interwebs and the forum for this, but so far haven't come up with it. Does anyone know what brand of mattress Celebrity is using in the Edge class suites (RS if it makes a difference)? I know Royal uses Dux in some of their nicer suites, but can't come up with anything on Celebrity.

https://celebritybedcollection.com/product/celebrity-exhale-bedding-set/