Check-In button on app

Caps_Shield

Even if you were able to do online check in on the Hub app it would be far simpler to do it on the website from a computer because of the amount of information you have to give them.  I've never seen a "check in" button on the app, I'm pretty sure it just takes you to the online check in from the Carnival website.

Also, I have had massive problems with the check in process. I tried the website with Safari and it constantly crashed. Google chrome was the recommendation from Carnival and it helped a small amount. Regardless, I was attempting to check in three cabins and we missed out on dining preferences and port arrival times. 

15 hours ago, atakkat said:

Also, I have had massive problems with the check in process. I tried the website with Safari and it constantly crashed. Google chrome was the recommendation from Carnival and it helped a small amount. Regardless, I was attempting to check in three cabins and we missed out on dining preferences and port arrival times. 

Dining preference may be selected when you book the cruise or any time after that.  You don't have to wait until check in when your first choice may already be booked up.

17 hours ago, atakkat said:

Sometimes - browser extension (add-on's) can cause issues with some web sites. I use Firefox with UBlock Origin, AdBlocker Ultimate, and Privacy Badger installed. On a few websites - I sometimes have to disable one or more of those add-ons for the web page to function properly. They are easy to disable (for me) so I do that and finish what I need to do. Another issue (although rarer) is the use of a VPN (Virtual Private Network) can sometimes be problematic for some websites. No biggie, I just disconnect the VPN (I use Nord VPN), then reconnect when I'm done on that website.

Another handy tool I've discovered using Firefox is up in the URL address bar (at the far left) is a little person (little square box with a round circle on top). Click on that little person and you get the option to "clear cookies & site data" (for that website). Very handy little tool.

• Thanks 1