Enchanted Princess

Copeland3

No not on the Enchanted. On Royal Class ships only the Majestic has a similar feature. Grand Class ships have Skywalker's Lounge or similar aft. 

The only upper deck lounge sitting area in the front of the ship is The Sanctuary, The Sanctuary is an outdoor lounging area for daytime use where you have a reserved lounge. There is a fee to use this area. Go there on boarding day to book you spot and day(s).

47 minutes ago, skynight said:

No not on the Enchanted. On Royal Class ships only the Majestic has a similar feature. Grand Class ships have Skywalker's Lounge or similar aft. 

The only upper deck lounge sitting area in the front of the ship is The Sanctuary, The Sanctuary is an outdoor lounging area for daytime use where you have a reserved lounge. There is a fee to use this area. Go there on boarding day to book you spot and day(s).

Thank you.  I was looking for a quiet, relaxing  & scenic bar for apperitivi prior to dining. 

5 hours ago, Copeland3 said:

Thank you.  I was looking for a quiet, relaxing  & scenic bar for apperitivi prior to dining. 

Try Crooner's, deck 6 mid ship starboard, Take Five, deck 6 forward port or Crown Grill Bar on Deck 7 starboard aft. Sorry no vista views.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Copeland3 said:

We spent 10 days on the Enchanted Princess in March and enjoyed evening cocktails at the outdoor Wake View Bar all the way aft on the Lido Deck.  It has great views especially for sail aways and it's right next door to the buffet if you want to make your own plate of appetizers.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, capriccio said:

We spent 10 days on the Enchanted Princess in March and enjoyed evening cocktails at the outdoor Wake View Bar all the way aft on the Lido Deck.  It has great views especially for sail aways and it's right next door to the buffet if you want to make your own plate of appetizers.

Thank you  ×

9 hours ago, capriccio said:

Thank you ×

On 5/11/2022 at 7:07 AM, Copeland3 said:

Thank you ×

Only drawback to the Wake View Bar is that they serve drinks in unbreakable plastic "glasses" since it's around a swimming pool.  If that's not an issue for you, then Wake View is a nice bar and usually not too crowded pre-dinner.

3 hours ago, DCThunder said:

Only drawback to the Wake View Bar is that they serve drinks in unbreakable plastic "glasses" since it's around a swimming pool.  If that's not an issue for you, then Wake View is a nice bar and usually not too crowded pre-dinner.

What's wrong with plastic glasses? That's all we use at home by our pool. 

4 hours ago, DCThunder said:

As they do at the pool and any deck venues.  I would rather be drinking out of plastic with the wake view anyday!1  Its our favorite spot on the Royal Class

• Like 2

Just now, voljeep said:

what do you do by your pool, then? - broken glass in a pool is not an option at our house either

pool I live in the north of England ! I accept using plastic by the pool but would not want an evening drink of wine or anything else in it. I always move away from the pool to have a drink 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, MissP22 said:

I guess there's nothing to say you can't get a drink from one of the other bars and carry it to the Wake View bar. 

I understand the reason, but I prefer to drink from real glass.  I'm not sure it's possible to get a drink in a real glass on the Lido Deck, so if I do have a cocktail up there, I have to accept plastic, like it or not.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DCThunder said:

I understand the reason, but I prefer to drink from real glass.  I'm not sure it's possible to get a drink in a real glass on the Lido Deck, so if I do have a cocktail up there, I have to accept plastic, like it or not.

If you definitely wanted glass you would have to go down to deck 5,6 or 7 and get it from one of the bars to carry it yourself.

9 minutes ago, MissP22 said:

If you definitely wanted glass you would have to go down to deck 5,6 or 7 and get it from one of the bars to carry it yourself.

I know.  That's why I don't usually drink in the Wake View, but to each their own.

8 hours ago, DCThunder said:

I know.  That's why I don't usually drink in the Wake View, but to each their own.

Yes I will avoid I don't like coffee in those cardboard cups either and tea has to be drunk out of a china tea cup. Red wine in red wine glasses and white in white wine glasses. I could go on LOL 

• Haha 1