Will I need a beverage plan?

gailellen12

48 minutes ago, gailellen12 said:

I need to drink several bottles of water a day to take medication. Is there a limited beverage plan ? I don’t drink soda or much alcohol so that would not be needed.  Thanks in advance

Depending on how many bottles of water you drink - you may wish to either get a water package and / or the Quench package (which includes water, mocktails, etc but no alcoholic drinks and is much cheaper than HIA).  The key is to do some math and if it works out, get the package and if not, just pay as you go 😉 

53 minutes ago, gailellen12 said:

I need to drink several bottles of water a day

Does it need to be 'bottles'?  There is totally free and totally unlimited water available in the Lido 24 hours a day.  Take your own drinking container and refill it from one of the jugs beside the water. (Please do not put your water container close to or in contact with, the supply spigot on the water cask!)

Also the water in your bathroom faucet is fine for drinking.  Your room steward will supply ice on request.

• Like 4

No, you do not need to waste money on a beverage plan for water.  As others state, the tap water on board is perfectly fine and safe.  

I bring a water bottle and those little packets of flavoring….but certainly isn’t necessary.   Works great and doesn’t use any additional plastic bottles.

I take a LOT of meds twice a day. I have the cabin steward leave an ice bucket full of ice at morning and evening turndown. It has melted into nice, cold, water by the time I need it. 
In the morning, there are usually ice chips still in it. 

This system works fine for me, and there is no paying for water involved. 

• Like 2

No you don't need one as stated above.  That said, I just got back from an Alaskan cruise I booked with the Have It All and the signature beverage package is something I will continue to get, even if it doesn't really save me money, just because of the simplicity and the fact I didn't have to police what my kids were drinking so that it didn't break my bank account.