cruise on NCL going to Norway and Iceland

MIRYAM

50 minutes ago, evandbob said:

Wow, maybe ask on the NCL board?   https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/64-norwegian-cruise-line/

Might help to define what you think is "best".  We all have different standards to rate a cruise by - ports, length, food, service, entertainment, etc.

1 hour ago, MIRYAM said:

what is the best cruise on NCL to go to Norway and Iceland for 2023

I priced many Iceland cruises on most the major lines the past few days. I am a family of four cruisers, two kids. For 11 and 12 day cruises in a balcony to Iceland on NCL, Royal, Princess, and Celebrity the cost was between $7800 and $11500 for August 2023. I received a Memorial day offer on Carnival yesterday for a 12 day Iceland cruise for August 2023 from London. 4 days in Iceland, a couple days in Scotland and Ireland. Price for four in an extended balcony cabin was an insanely good $3500. More than half off the other lines or more. No Norway but it's an option if you're on a budget but still want a bucket list cruise. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, swmichigan cruiser said:

We have the Prima booked for a 14 night cruise booked for September 2023 RT from Southampton that goes to Iceland and Norway. Glad we booked when we did as the price has doubled since then and would definitely not book at current prices.

What was the price you paid? 

17 minutes ago, swmichigan cruiser said:

$8,100 for  a balcony.  Now over $16,000. Glad we booked another line for two cruises right after this including a TA back to the states.

Whoa! For how many people? NCL has lost their mind especially if that's for only two people. My cruise mention above looks better by the minute.

Edited by tallnthensome

57 minutes ago, tallnthensome said:

Whoa! For how many people? NCL has lost their mind especially if that's for only two people. My cruise mention above looks better by the minute.

Just two people. We booked this May 2021 like the idea of trying the new ship and new ports for us. But the pricing is going pretty high must be the ship is in high demand. We think we have a good deal on the 15 night TA back to states in a JS on Royal for $4100 total.

9 hours ago, swmichigan cruiser said:

$8,100 for  a balcony.  Now over $16,000. Glad we booked another line for two cruises right after this including a TA back to the states.

My balcony cabin solo was about $7400 after using a 10% off coupon from a previous cancelled cruise. I booked day one. I’m still waiting to see if a TA is added after this one. I guess I should check other lines.

8 hours ago, Zippeedee said:

My balcony cabin solo was about $7400 after using a 10% off coupon from a previous cancelled cruise. I booked day one. I’m still waiting to see if a TA is added after this one. I guess I should check other lines.

I kept waiting for NCL to see if the TA was going to be right after this cruise but after 10 months after of waiting I decided it was time to look for another option.

• Like 1