Bang 14oz cans drinks?

gazingm42

So we understand the sodas is limit to a 12 pack per person, with cans only, not sure whey cans only.  But

my adult son wish to bring Bang drinks which are sold only as 14 ozs.  Does anyone have some experiencing to

bring these onboard?

Thanks in advance.

Technically, as you know, they are not permitted.  It does really depend on how strict they wish to be at the port.  If you are lucky and get someone who really doesn't know or care, you would be fine.  Just be prepared to run into that "letter of the law" person who makes you leave them behind.

• Like 1

My advice is don't bring on more than you are willing to leave at the pier. Remember they do carry energy drinks onboard (but they are expensive compared to bringing your own obviously).

• Like 1

11 hours ago, gazingm42 said:

So we understand the sodas is limit to a 12 pack per person, with cans only, not sure whey cans only.

I had been wondering why cans only, as well, until someone I know demonstrated how to reclose a water bottle they'd filled with vodka so that it looked like it had never been opened (to smuggle booze into Disneyland). Even knowing they'd been tampered with, those bottles looked untouched to a more-than-casual inspection.

4 hours ago, Amy Paperlady said:

I had been wondering why cans only, as well, until someone I know demonstrated how to reclose a water bottle they'd filled with vodka so that it looked like it had never been opened (to smuggle booze into Disneyland). Even knowing they'd been tampered with, those bottles looked untouched to a more-than-casual inspection.

Back in the day, they would shake a “sealed” waterbottle” water bubble and goes away, alcohol sit in surface and take longer.

Cans easier to inspect, and they did re-seal our soda carton case inspecting in Miami. Long Beach did not open it. 

Regarding bottles, March 2022 I had an empty water bottle- I planned in getting iced tea for cabin, and at Long Beach terminal security scanner made me throw out an empty bottle stating ocean environment rules. - So explain how I could I could order water to be sent to cabin in a flat of bottles. 

• Haha 1