Connie

Mcrlyons

Anybody on Connie at the moment is it full capacity? Not been on her since my honeymoon in 2017 and loved it but really excited to go back on in a couple of weeks. Is she still looking as good 

I don't know how full she is these days.  But when I was on her last November she was in great shape.  In July of last year she spent some time in dry dock which included things like new carpet, furniture for public ares, paint, etc.  She is in really great shape.  We can't get wait to get back on her this coming November.

How is the music and noise level on Connie ?  Is it possible to find quiet relaxing places ?

We are reconsidering a TA.  Originally wanted to go with Beyond but after not so enjoyable experience on this ship recently (everywhere irritating pulsating music in- and outside, sometimes hearing 3 different songs at same time and extremely loud during shows) we have decided to skip this. 
Also seating furniture not really comfortable to relax with a drink or book.

(Kelly Hoppens so called WOW factor did nothing for us. 🤔 😩). 

Edited by Michidoeme

14 minutes ago, Michidoeme said:

How is the music and noise level on Connie ?  Is it possible to find quiet relaxing places ?

On the Constellation this past February,

Blasting music in the theater, lounges and pool deck when live music is present.

The only exception was Cafe al Bacio or some of the lounges if the Kyiv Strings or the solo guitar was performing.

Otherwise, plan to relax in your cabin.

On 5/22/2022 at 9:15 AM, Homosassa said:

On the Constellation this past February,

Blasting music in the theater, lounges and pool deck when live music is present.

The only exception was Cafe al Bacio or some of the lounges if the Kyiv Strings or the solo guitar was performing.

Otherwise, plan to relax in your cabin.

Didn’t find that to be the case at all on our March Connie cruise

• Like 1

Didn’t find blaring  music an issue when I was on the Constellation for 21 nights in April. During the day there were plenty quiet areas to sit and read if that’s what you wanted to do. At night most venues had live music but volume level was fine. 

• Like 1

On our November sailing, I remember one band that was quite loud and so if we were looking for somewhere quiet, we avoided that lounge and the ones right near it.  But most of the other music was more subdued.  During the day, I always found lots of quiet spots.  I love the Reflection Lounge which has a lot of seating with expansive views out the front of the ship.

• 1 year later...