Diamond Benefits - Have not cruised since 2019

Our last cruise on RCCL was in 2019 and my memory is not what it used to be. I want to check on a few benefits I thought diamond members received.

I know about the new benefit of 4 drink coupons per day but have couple of questions.

Do Diamond members still get 1 free photograph?

Do Diamond members get any free internet time?

Thank you

3 minutes ago, chiokie said:

Our last cruise on RCCL was in 2019 and my memory is not what it used to be. I want to check on a few benefits I thought diamond members received.

I know about the new benefit of 4 drink coupons per day but have couple of questions.

Do Diamond members still get 1 free photograph?

Do Diamond members get any free internet time?

Thank you

Yes and yes (1 day surf per diamond person)

• Like 1

Yes, each D member gets one free picture.

You have a choice of how you use your internet perk. 1. One free 24 hour period of internet per member.   2. An equivalent cash amount subtracted from an internet package.  (both must be used when on board,  not before your cruise.)

To clarify; the 24-hour period is not necessarily a full day, 12:00am - 11:59 pm. The 24-hour period starts when you first log in and ends 24 hours later. So, if you log in at 10:00am, you'll have the service until 9:59am the next day.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, cruiseguy1016 said:

To clarify; the 24-hour period is not necessarily a full day, 12:00am - 11:59 pm. The 24-hour period starts when you first log in and ends 24 hours later. So, if you log in at 10:00am, you'll have the service until 9:59am the next day.

You can actually stretch this by waiting until midnight before the last day.

Let's say your cruise ends on sat. ..thursday at midnight it says duration of the cruise you can check. I get a extra night out of it .. if you are the type who is up after midnight. 2 full nights one full day until it cuts off the day you disembark. ..right after midnight I do this.

Works for 2 day too. 3 nights, 2 days.

22 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

Yes, each D member gets one free picture.

You have a choice of how you use your internet perk. 1. One free 24 hour period of internet per member.   2. An equivalent cash amount subtracted from an internet package.  (both must be used when on board,  not before your cruise.)

Hi,

I purchased internet packages for my Navigator B2B, that I am presently on.  My Account doesn’t show any discount. Would it do any good to stand in line at Guest Services? Can they be of help here OR do I need to call from home?

I went to GS on the 2nd day regarding my cancelled items, that I had purchased back in February & March. Still haven’t received a refund …

GS guy said he could help. But, he dialed a number and handed me the phone. I’m listening to the same recorded voice that belongs to the “famous”  2+ Hour wait to talk to a representative. I asked him if he minded me holding here at the GS Desk for the next couple of hours?  Well … maybe it would be best  to call from home ma’am. 

I was figuring since I’m in front of him, I’m on the actual cruise I need refunds for AND he has my file there too … with the list of Cancelled BUT not refunded items … well, he could help out. But, he can’t.  

7-10 working days???????? Nope, at least not for me.  

🛳🛳

Bobbi

10 hours ago, Markmom18 said:

I purchased internet packages for my Navigator B2B, that I am presently on.  My Account doesn’t show any discount. Would it do any good to stand in line at Guest Services? Can they be of help here OR do I need to call from home?

The discount only applies if you purchase on board. If this is what you did then you must have picked the wrong option in the app (very easy to do, as it's not entirely intuitive). You should be able to get it sorted by going and speaking to the person at the Voom desk on board. The line will almost certainly be shorter than at GS, especially if you avoid going right at opening time.

• Thanks 1