Difficulty Logging on to MyVikingJourney,

tipsygirl

MVJ has a history of being a bit fussy (a primadonna?) but you did the right things, try a different browser or a different device.

If that doesn't work,  wait a few hours and try again.

If waiting doesn't help, then it's time to "poll the audience" to see if anyone else is having issues. Ask here and on your roll call.

1 hour ago, tipsygirl said:

Still get the black screen, only on my Mac, using Safari. Reported to Viking and got an email to change my password. Don't know why that would fix the problem.

Not if you can get in on a different browser.

You might try clearing the cache, especially if you have the ability to clear just the MVJ files, but that is always a step I suggest with great reluctance since it can effect your relationship with other websites as well. It is a suggestion of last resort as far as I'm concerned.  

7 hours ago, Peregrina651 said:

Not if you can get in on a different browser.

You might try clearing the cache, especially if you have the ability to clear just the MVJ files, but that is always a step I suggest with great reluctance since it can effect your relationship with other websites as well. It is a suggestion of last resort as far as I'm concerned.  

A chat agent helped me go into safari and clear the cache just for MVJ one time. Can’t remember how to do it, but it doesn’t affect other websites.