question about safety info

Hello

I am trying to complete the final check in and am on the safety info tab, looked at all the video, hit all the links and should have gotten You Are Done, I did not. Any idea how to get the message on the app

I talked with Royal about another issue earlier today and she said she just wanted to let me know to do the Muster Drill video and medical check in the day before the cruise, and to report to my Muster Station to complete the Drill. 

I had done it on the app, on ship last cruise, and on the TV in the cabin the cruise before that, but according to C&A we can do it on the app the day before we board. I like that option. 

The video and emergency signal on the app will count when you view it well the countdown timer on the safety page is displayed you can even do those two steps at home or in your hotel and visit the master station first thing upon Boarding and then you’re done. My next screws I may wash the video on the skytrain Heading to the Terminal

7 hours ago, sandy toes said:

I had done it on the app, on ship last cruise, and on the TV in the cabin the cruise before that, but according to C&A we can do it on the app the day before we board.

It would be very rare to be able to do it that far ahead and get credit for it (it is available, and you can view it, but it won't credit it) - typically the system will only allow a few hours.

Edited by Biker19