Children's menu Main Dining Room

flifish64

18 minutes ago, flifish64 said:

Is it true there is a Children's Menu in the main dining room?

If so, would someone please post a photo of this menu?

Thank you

Carol

Yes as you were advised of this in your other thread. On occasion I order the Mac -N- Cheese from the kids menu. 

Edited by davekathy

If dining with a young cruiser, we suggest ordering a crudites appetizer by default at each sitting.  It's a nice way to keep a child occupied while parents review the menu. And, our child really enjoyed having his own menu and interacting with the waiter each evening.  Don't hesitate to ask for a thing off menu, modified (like plain pasta) or a half portion of a regular entree.  

We were on the Silhouette on March 28, 2022 and were told that we could not order the 4 oz Filet from the childrens menu.  They claimed that they did not have that as a choice.  I asked why -  but was brushed off as " we don't have 4 oz filet available".   I couldn't understand how they offered an 8 oz filet  in the  Tuscan Grill but couldn't manage to find a 4 oz filet in the Main Dining Room.....     Another case of bad service and nobody cared.   BTW, we are Elite Plus and knew better...    Not happy but ordered the steak offered....  This is what we got and my reaction to it.....

1984.jpg.b0a6a2e27235582369228e2171be8df7.jpg

Edited by TXranchgal
more information

We had the filet on Silhouette, Millennium and Equinox multiple times.   Most recent was the end of May. 

One waiter said they didn't have the 4 ounce so gave us 8 ounce ones instead.   I joked with him and said "Why didn't the chef just cut it in half.