type of vax record for X app, european traveller

Ralfkrippner

To make life easier for everybody, we tried to check in via the X app for our upcoming Apex cruise from Amsterdam. As germans we do have the vax booklet - no names and just manual entries written on the page for covid vaccination - or the foldable one sheet digital vax proof with 3D code and info in very small print, some of it upside down to make it foldable.

We provided a photo of the digital document in high res so it should be readable. 

X app shows "there has been an issue with your vaccination documents, please resubmit".

Did any european travellers succede with a valid upload? What document did you use and how did you upload it?

Thanks for your help! Regards, Ralf

13 minutes ago, Ralfkrippner said:

To make life easier for everybody, we tried to check in via the X app for our upcoming Apex cruise from Amsterdam. As germans we do have the vax booklet - no names and just manual entries written on the page for covid vaccination - or the foldable one sheet digital vax proof with 3D code and info in very small print, some of it upside down to make it foldable.

We provided a photo of the digital document in high res so it should be readable. 

X app shows "there has been an issue with your vaccination documents, please resubmit".

Did any european travellers succede with a valid upload? What document did you use and how did you upload it?

Thanks for your help! Regards, Ralf

Even a CDC covid card can take a couple of attempts to upload.  Many report being more successful using a phone because the phone will automatically format the photos correctly

• Like 1

uploading a photo of the vaxx booklet did also result in a decline. 2 screenshots of the 3D code in the german "corona warn app" and the details below was accepted finally after 24 hours.

Hope this helps other european cruisers...

I am from UK and hopefully will be checking in for our cruise tomorrow.

I preparation, I have today sent for my COVID vaccine record via email and was sent an email which contained our names and a QR code ( downloading the PDF didn’t generate records with either the QR code or our names ).

In all there are 4 records for each of us, as we have both had both boosters.

Can anyone tell me how many of these I need to upload to prove we are ‘Up to Date.’

Would take photos of the boosters as you as of a while ago.limited to 2 pics.  Am guessingeach doc show 1 shot.  If all else fails simply bring your documents to the pier.

DW and I have 3 documents.  We used our phone to show original vaccinations and the last booster.  Seemed ok.

In Scotland, If you log into VACS,NHS.SCOT using the original sign in details for when you booked your vaccination appt, it lists all the details including the booster. By looking at the Vaccination Status tab there is a facility to download. The download can show 2 vaccinations per page with a QR code and full details, so you can use the first 2 shots PDF for section 1 of the X app and then show the 2nd shot and booster shot PDF for the booster section of the X app.

Having said all this,the status on the X app is still showing as being validated and I I uploaded these documents over a week ago, so don’t hold

your breath

Edited by duncrieviedude
Wrong info

18 hours ago, upwarduk said:

I preparation, I have today sent for my COVID vaccine record via email and was sent an email which contained our names and a QR code ( downloading the PDF didn’t generate records with either the QR code or our names ).

Can anyone tell me how many of these I need to upload to prove we are ‘Up to Date.’

Jackie

We are Brits and I have tried using the printed PDFs with the QR code without success both in April for Silhouette and this month for Reflection. In April there was only space for two photos and no mention of booster. Now the app allows 2 photos each for initial jabs and booster jabs. On both cruises I tried without success to use photos of the PDFs with QR codes and on both occasions have resubmitted using the little blue cards they gave us at the time of our jabs and that has worked. It will take a few days while the app shows pending as they are quite backed up. 

It isn't entirely necessary to pre submit the Vaccine records as they will check your records at the port anyway. For the day itself we carried printed PDFs of our UK COVID passes (the ones with a QR cade. Some people who had the same but only on a phone struggled at check in as the people at the port where photographing the proofs and mobile screens are quite small to display the PDFs. 

On 6/13/2022 at 2:49 PM, upwarduk said:

If you upload your original 2 vaccine dose information either by the nhs pdf forms or a photo of your vaccination cards and the same for one of your booster doses you will be fine. The app now asks for booster information, but as booster dates don’t expire it shouldn’t matter which you use. Saying that we uploaded all ours two weeks ago and it’s still showing pending. It’s not been rejected ( yet! ) but the systems very slow. If it won’t upload I will just submit my docs on embarkation. 

• Like 1

On 6/13/2022 at 9:49 AM, upwarduk said:

Just the one, however, they will need a physical copy of the card and a picture of the physical card (if doing the check-in on the app).