Outdoor seating on Oasis specialty restaurants

Hi All!

Does anyone know which specialty restaurants on Oasis have outdoor seating options?  I didn't know any of them did but I've seen it mentioned here and there that some have that option.  Does "outdoor" mean out of the restaurant but inside the ship - like in front of the restaurant?  Or is it actually water views?  Thank you!

Chops and Giovanni’s have outdoor seating in Central Park so inside park view. JR and Playmakers have seating outside on the Boardwalk. You can see the ocean from these outdoor tables but it’s not an unobstructed view.

Edited by Jerseygirl1416
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Cruisin Around said:

Hi All!

Does anyone know which specialty restaurants on Oasis have outdoor seating options?  I didn't know any of them did but I've seen it mentioned here and there that some have that option.  Does "outdoor" mean out of the restaurant but inside the ship - like in front of the restaurant?  Or is it actually water views?  Thank you!

Most of the specialty restaurants have outside seating, but in Central Park.  Also, one of my favorite fast foods CP cafe is located there.

8 hours ago, Jerseygirl1416 said:

Chops and Giovanni’s have outdoor seating in Central Park so inside park view. 

Done both locations and it's a very nice seating area.  We like it better than inside that seems a little crowded at times.