Any Ft. Lauderdale hotels offering parking during cruise?

Susie B.

Fairfield Inn and Suites on Griffin Rd in Dania Beach.  Can park there for up to 14 days.  They provide shuttle to port.  We use Uber to return after cruising.  I've used this hotel to park and stay several times with no problems and will use it again.  Funny, this is the third time I've answered this question today

• Haha 1

There is no free parking in Fort Lauderdale that I know of. Many hotels have cruise and stay packages which require you to stay at least one night before you can leave your vehicle there while you cruise. I know that Holiday Inn Express on 17th Street has that package along with Rodeway Inn on State Road 84, west of Federal Highway.

• Thanks 1

Hyatt Place Convention on 17th Street, great hotel with airport shuttle, port shuttle all for a slight fee and reasonably cost parking while you cruise.  This hotel is also within walking distance to restaurants and stores.

Enjoy our cruise!

19 hours ago, doone said:

Hyatt Place Convention on 17th Street, great hotel with airport shuttle, port shuttle all for a slight fee and reasonably cost parking while you cruise.  This hotel is also within walking distance to restaurants and stores.

Enjoy our cruise!

Parking there is $7.00 per night...stay one night...take a taxi to the port cheaper than their shuttle.

• Like 1