Excursion Wish List Question

Purple Gallinule

28 minutes ago, Purple Gallinule said:

We have always chosen our excursions, paid for them, and enjoyed them. For our upcoming Alaska cruise there are several we are looking at. Can anyone explain the "Wish List" link? Do we have to pay? Is it just for our use?

It is just for your use so you can have a list of excursions you may want to take. It does nothing but make a handy list for you so you can remember the excursions that were of interest to you and not have to sort through them again when you go to book.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Thrak said:

It is just for your use so you can have a list of excursions you may want to take. It does nothing but make a handy list for you so you can remember the excursions that were of interest to you and not have to sort through them again when you go to book.

Thanks. That is a handy tool for us. I always forget which ones I was most interested in and have to read the description over. I appreciate your answer.

• Like 1

I've never used the Princess "wish list."  I make a list of the excursions that seem interesting for each port, and I add to that list tours of interest from third party vendors.  I somehow winnow down the list through consultation with my wife and we then make a final decision for each port.  If totem pole carving demonstration is being part of excursions in two different ports, we might eliminate one tour because something else is offered only in one of the ports.  Or something like that!  

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
10 hours ago, JimC said:

How do I view my shore excursion "wish list" ? I have selected like 3 in one port but I see no icon where I can view the list.

I don't believe that there is actually a list to view.  I may be wrong...but I believe that it simple places a small star (heart?) next to the excursion listing to visually show it as a noted item.