PDF of All Excursions Still Possible?

canderson

Back 'in the day', it was possible to download a *.pdf file that included all of the excursions for a given booked itinerary, but I haven't had need of this feature for a long time.  I was looking to do that the other day and realized I can no longer find that feature.  Could be that with all of the website changes over the years, it's just 'misplaced'.  Is this still possible?

12 minutes ago, Mangrove Snapper said:

I was looking for that the other day, as well.

You can browse all excursions, and use a filter for destination/port, but the PDF no longer seemed to be available.  https://www.celebritycruises.com/pcp-excursions

Yes, spotted that, but am looking for something that is a heck of a lot easier to download and review, and such that particular pages are easy to print.  Was a nice feature.  Wonder why that crack IT department decided to discontinue it?

2 minutes ago, canderson said:

Yes, spotted that, but am looking for something that is a heck of a lot easier to download and review, and such that particular pages are easy to print.  Was a nice feature.  Wonder why that crack IT department decided to discontinue it?

Hello,

Perhaps it was a typo, but are you sure you didn't intend "cack IT department"?

Regards,

Cublet

1 minute ago, cublet said:

Hello,

Perhaps it was a typo, but are you sure you didn't intend "cack IT department"?

Regards,

Cublet

No.  The mistake was not including a <sarc> </sarc> tags! 😉

Jim's link worked for my Infinity SA sailing.  While I didn't really see a way to download the second blue square on the right sent me to the print dialog where I selected "save to pdf" as the printer option and then printed to a pdf file.

image.thumb.png.a7a07fb3212060235c75dcb5a22c3d34.png

Edited by wrk2cruise

16 minutes ago, wrk2cruise said:

Jim's link worked for my Infinity SA sailing.  While I didn't really see a way to download the second blue square on the right sent me to the print dialog where I selected "save to pdf" as the printer option and then printed to a pdf file.

image.thumb.png.a7a07fb3212060235c75dcb5a22c3d34.png

After selecting the cruise, my attempts always flash a download window that immediately disappears, then I'm stuck with the just itinerary and pre-boarding city tour in html.

Am trying on phone.  Will try the link in desktop mode later.

The issue is more so does it have the correct excursions to match to what you can actually book for.

I ended up finding a similar itinerary to mine and printed that to at least be able to read without having to click through each one on the website. I messages Shore RX and their response was yes we know - we are more concerned about booking excursions amid covid / travel restricts and will get the website fixed at some point 

OK.  Have tried on desktop now, too.

Pretty much the same situation as last time I tried it on a desktop.  Lots of discussion of a pdf, but instead, it's just a few pages page of html with options 1) Share, 2) Print, and 3) Back to Top, and shows only the pre-embarkation tour and the cruise itinerary.  Clicking on the individual ports within the itinerary only works for Day 1.  Selecting any of the other ports brings up nothing.

Clicking on "Share" just sends a link to the html page.  No joy there.

Am beginning to think that a 'print to pdf' solution is (perhaps - eventually) all that's going to work, but from here, unlike within my cruise planner, all that ever shows is the day-of-embarkation-airport/transfer-tour-to-the-ship excursion. My cruise planner shows many, many more excursions already loaded and ready to purchase.  So the link solution, no matter how executed, just isn't going to hack it at the moment.

Thanks for trying, folks.  Looks like Celebrity IT has me stymied again.

FWIW, the excursion brochure I can get from those links is not accurate. For my December cruise, it shows excursions that are not available in the online planner, and does not show all the excursions that are available in the planner. The overlap is small. It used to be better, but that brochure is close to useless at this time. This may not be true for others.

My SA sailing the excursion list mirrors what's online.    Unfortunately the prices don't.   One excursion we were interested in was $120 when we booked it private but had to cancel due to tides.   On this brochure it's $399 but online in cruise planner it's $584.   Yes these are pp prices for a 4.5 hr tour.