Concierge Services

dream2cruise

13 hours ago, Purplsmurf said:

That’s nice! I asked if we could  change ours for wine and was told no

As the next poster said ask the sommelier in the dining room if you could swap it as well.   Room steward should have done it but........

This is our first Celebrity cruise and our first time concierge, too. Is going to the concierge faster than going to guest services for certain things? I could imagine a pretty long wait if there is only one person.  We chose concierge for the bit of extra in the room, but it would be nice to know if the concierge is actually a good go-to as well for some things. 

54 minutes ago, Happy Cruiser 6143 said:

Guess that room steward wasn't interested in extra tips!

Actually we've at times had very good stewards who were unable to exchange the bottle of bubbly for us although they tried. We have however always been able to exchange it with the sommelier.

Personally, the bedding alone is worth a few extra dollars for us.  We enjoy some of the canapés, not all good but fun surprise every day.  We have never used the Concierge for anything yet.

6 minutes ago, RavenclawMom said:

What is the Concierge lunch?

It is lunch in the dining room on boarding day with a limited menu of 2 starters, 4 entrees and 2 desserts.  The Celebrity app has it listed under Loyalty & Suites in the Dining section.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, dream2cruise said:

It is lunch in the dining room on boarding day with a limited menu of 2 starters, 4 entrees and 2 desserts.  The Celebrity app has it listed under Loyalty & Suites in the Dining section.

I just looked under our Summit Loyalty and Suites and did not see the boarding day lunch. Does that mean our cruise is not offering it for concierge level?

59 minutes ago, tulok said:

I just looked under our Summit Loyalty and Suites and did not see the boarding day lunch. Does that mean our cruise is not offering it for concierge level?

How soon do you cruise?  The menu may not be available yet.

On 7/8/2022 at 9:38 AM, dani negreanu said:

+ enhanced b'fast menu.

In the last day of the cruise, I waited a long time after a gentlemen with a party of 6 people, asking the concierge to book his seats for his flight home. He wanted aisle, and window, and together, and she patiently moved his party around, until his was satisfied with the "results". He apologized for my long wait...

I bet he didn't tip them either 😏😤

• Like 1

20 hours ago, tulok said:

A week from today. 7/17.

This is my first Celebrity cruise so I am not sure why it is not showing up for Summit on 7/17.  Have you been following anyone who has recently sailed?  Maybe a recent passenger would know.

On 7/10/2022 at 4:45 PM, tulok said:

I am sailing on Infinity in August in concierge and the menu for the concierge class lunch is under the regular dining room (Celebrity select) on day 1. I've previously only seen it as a separate thing, like @dream2cruisesaid. When I switched the app over to your sailing, I didn't see the menu in either of these locations. I don't think you should worry, though, since Celebrity isn't known for their fantastic IT department. It may just be a glitch. I attached as much of the menu as I could fit in one screenshot; there's also a whole wheat pasta entree. Hope that helps.

Screenshot_20220711-234113.png

• Like 2