Trouble with Verifly

trtog7

Cruising on Holland America in August and trying to set up Verifly.

Having troubles at every step. 

Will not accept Selfie even though green appears.

Will not take a snap shoot of of Vaccination QR code.

Am I trying to do this too early for my cruise?

Is it a problem with my tablet ..I do not have a Smart Phone?

Any suggestions?

25 minutes ago, Fouremco said:

You might want to repost on the HAL board, where many more regular HAL passengers hang out. 

But I feel problem is with Verifly not HAL

When we cruised in Jan thisyear was unable to use Verifly and was not cruising with HAL

11 minutes ago, trtog7 said:

But I feel problem is with Verifly not HAL

When we cruised in Jan thisyear was unable to use Verifly and was not cruising with HAL

As HAL promotes the use of Verifly (https://www.hollandamerica.com/en_US/verifly-app.html), there are many HAL passengers familiar with the app and its issues. Consequently, I think you are more likely to get a solution if you post there as well. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fouremco said:

As HAL promotes the use of Verifly (https://www.hollandamerica.com/en_US/verifly-app.html), there are many HAL passengers familiar with the app and its issues. Consequently, I think you are more likely to get a solution if you post there as well. 

Verifly is not an App from HAL Other cruise lines and some airlines use this App. Why would HAL be able to fix this app.

All I want is some advice on how to use it

35 minutes ago, trtog7 said:

Verifly is not an App from HAL Other cruise lines and some airlines use this App. Why would HAL be able to fix this app.

Reread my posts. At no point did I say that Verifly is a HAL app.  Nor did I ever suggest that HAL would fix the app.

36 minutes ago, trtog7 said:

All I want is some advice on how to use it

And if you go to the HAL board, there are lots of CC members that can help you out.

2 hours ago, Fouremco said:

Reread my posts. At no point did I say that Verifly is a HAL app.  Nor did I ever suggest that HAL would fix the app.

And if you go to the HAL board, there are lots of CC members that can help you out.

So why just people from HAL board. Why not people from all boards. But just want to know how Canadians have been able to use Verifly

I had trouble getting my husband's picture on to Verifly. I took easily a dozen at various times. White wall, glasses on, glasses off, just the head shot, a little further back. Eventually it accepted the picture and we were 'good to go'.....well, until he tested positive and we didn't get to cruise. My sister contacted their support and was pleasantly surprised how quickly they got back to help her. 

2 hours ago, trtog7 said:

So why just people from HAL board. Why not people from all boards. But just want to know how Canadians have been able to use Verifly

I suppose because a) you are cruising on HAL, and b) not all cruise lines use Verifly.

Do you really think that only Canadians have problems with the app?

By the way, did you try uploading the vaccination record with both a provincial and GOC logo, or just the QR code?

• Like 1