My turn to ask "what Nights are Elegant" question (but for a somewhat rare itinerary)

Main question:

On an 8-day cruise from Port Canaveral to Aruba, Bonaire, and Grand Turk, which nights will be elegant nights?

Itinerary is:

Port Canveral

Sea

Sea

Aruba

Bonaire

Sea

Grand Turk

Sea

Port Canaveral

(This December, on Magic.) 

This general question of "which night is elegant night" gets asked a lot, and with some digging you can usually find an answer.  But the particular cruise we are going on is not a "typical" East/West Carib 7-day, and there are no reviews that seem to match it, and I don't like to assume things.  I'm trying to figure out which night to possibly book the Steakhouse.

I fully expect Day 2, the first sea day, to be an elegant night.  And I could assume the second one will be on Day 6, the sea day between Bonaire and Grand Turk.  But maybe, for some reason, Carnival like to do it on Day 7, after leaving Grand Turk, since there is still one full (sea) day before returning to PC.

Has anyone sailed this recently?  Not even sure it has been sailed exactly as such recently.  So maybe something similar out of Miami?

I would agree that it would likely be day 6, since Carnival will not schedule an elegant night for the very last night of the cruise because people are trying to get their luggage out and prepare for the next day.

On the carnival website it says this:
The first “Cruise Elegant” evening is scheduled for the second or third evening of the cruise and the second “Cruise Elegant” evening is the second or third evening prior to the end of the cruise, itinerary schedule permitting. 

and from what i noticed in the past, Day 2 is always a cruise elegant night

for your cruise, the other elegant night could be the sea day

16 hours ago, shof515 said:

the other elegant night could be the sea day

Assuming you mean the one on Day 6.  Yes.

12 hours ago, Bgcruising said:

First sea day then day 6 usually.

Yes, I acknowledge those are the likely conclusions.  I'm hoping someone has actually sailed this itinerary (or maybe one that swaps GT for other port on the same day) to confirm/deny.

Surprised you haven't gotten an answer. That's the standard Southern route from Canaveral.  You're right, it's either that Sea Day or the Grand Turk day. (I know I didn't help but at least I got your thread bumped. 😊)