Breakaway Show Reservations

PegNRay

We are 120 days out today. It appears I can make dining reservations but the show reservations are not open which seems odd. In the past they opened up everything at the same time. Is this something new? I know I can call but would prefer not to be in cue forever.

In October, shows could not be reserved pre-cruise. I think NCL wanted to keep scheduling open as late as possible because of covid.   Hopefully, more recent cruisers will provide more current info. 

Don’t miss SIX! 😊

5 hours ago, PegNRay said:

We are 120 days out today. It appears I can make dining reservations but the show reservations are not open which seems odd. In the past they opened up everything at the same time. Is this something new? I know I can call but would prefer not to be in cue forever.

Pretty normal during the current time. With COVID and such, entertainment is kinda week-by-week. We did not get any entertainment reservations (even through the concierge) on our upcoming cruise. 

We sailed on Breakaway in late May and made our show reservations shortly after boarding. There are several ways to do it, but I found the touchscreens just outside of the elevator lobbies to be the quickest and most convenient. Take care of this early if you have reservations in any of the specialty restaurants and want to make sure the times don’t conflict.

• Like 1

I am on the Breakaway right now, waiting to disembark. There were 16 of us on the cruise. We made reservations for the shoes as soon as we got on. My Mom did it I. Person and my husband and I used one of the video kiosks in the lobbies. Easy-peasy. 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, 2boyzmom said:

Does anyone know how often the dinner show Velvet occurs on a weeklong cruise? 

Looking at the dailies posted by a May Breakaway cruiser I found 3 performances of Velvet.

• Thanks 1

On 7/24/2022 at 12:59 PM, CruizinSusan70 said:

So, curious minds want to know.  Which was better, stilettos, flip flops or Crocs?  

which begs the question, if a cruise is supposed to help us relax and unwind, why

does the shoe must go on? 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, jengwen71 said:

Does anyone know which days and times Six and Burn the Floor are offered? That will help us pick reservation times and days for specialty dining. Thanks!

Based upon dailies posted by Shadowmeboy in his review for His May cruise:

Six is Monday and Tuesday 7:30pm and 10pm.

Burn the Floor is Friday and Saturday 7:30pm and 10pm.

22 hours ago, jengwen71 said:

Does anyone know which days and times Six and Burn the Floor are offered? That will help us pick reservation times and days for specialty dining. Thanks!

It is dependent upon ship's itinerary. For example, over the next 4 weeks, the Breakaway will sail 4 different itineraries. And the schedule of guest performers onboard. And other considerations (e.g., COVID in the crew have forced a lot of changes weekly). For this week's cruise, the concierge stated that the entertainment schedule is finalized on day of departure. 

• Like 2