Excellent quick phone service.

Mark36

I have just spent no more than 10 minutes on the phone from ringing to competition refareing my cruise for 2023.

Noticed a price drop of £800 on total price for 2. Rang paid admin fee of £100 and saved £722. 

Same cabin re booked with same extras, only difference was $50 less onboard credit. $200 instead of $250 

So happy customer here.    Artic circle July 2023 Island Princess.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mark36 said:

I have just spent no more than 10 minutes on the phone from ringing to competition refareing my cruise for 2023.

Noticed a price drop of £800 on total price for 2. Rang paid admin fee of £100 and saved £722. 

Same cabin re booked with same extras, only difference was $50 less onboard credit. $200 instead of $250 

So happy customer here.    Artic circle July 2023 Island Princess.

Wow! Great saving . Thanks for sharing!!!

I once had a call answered in 45 minutes.  Generally I hung up at the 2 hour mark.  Found that the Chat option was more responsive (it's almost hidden at the bottom of the web page,)  and I was more likely to get an accurate answer rather than one that the phone agent was making up on the fly (I can usually tell by the manner of their speech that they're just making up an answer.)

1 hour ago, SiliconCruiser said:

I once had a call answered in 45 minutes.  Generally I hung up at the 2 hour mark.  Found that the Chat option was more responsive (it's almost hidden at the bottom of the web page,)  and I was more likely to get an accurate answer rather than one that the phone agent was making up on the fly (I can usually tell by the manner of their speech that they're just making up an answer.)

I have been trying to figure out how to find the Chat feature. I look under Contact us and it gives the hours but no clue how to actually find it and use. Can you offer a clue??

Thanks.

9 minutes ago, NoWhiners said:

I have been trying to figure out how to find the Chat feature. I look under Contact us and it gives the hours but no clue how to actually find it and use. Can you offer a clue??

Thanks.

At the bottom of the home page, the CHAT button is just left of Contact Us and just right of the Facebook and Pinterest logos. Sometimes they are busy and say try again later, but if you just keep clicking on it you will get through fairly quickly.

10 minutes ago, Purple Gallinule said:

At the bottom of the home page, the CHAT button is just left of Contact Us and just right of the Facebook and Pinterest logos. Sometimes they are busy and say try again later, but if you just keep clicking on it you will get through fairly quickly.

I just looked and don't see it. But, Contact us and the logos aren't close to each other either. Do you have cookies turned on? I am blocking them, so maybe this is the issue?

1 minute ago, NoWhiners said:

I just looked and don't see it. But, Contact us and the logos aren't close to each other either. Do you have cookies turned on? I am blocking them, so maybe this is the issue?

Yes, I have cookies on. I just looked and next to the Facebook and Pinterest logos is an envelope, then "Live Chat", then "Contact Us", then "Site Feedback" and finally "Free Brochure". I am on a Microsoft Surface running Windows 11. 

13 minutes ago, Purple Gallinule said:

Yes, I have cookies on. I just looked and next to the Facebook and Pinterest logos is an envelope, then "Live Chat", then "Contact Us", then "Site Feedback" and finally "Free Brochure". I am on a Microsoft Surface running Windows 11. 

Hmm, I am starting to feel very dissed!! All those reference points you mentioned are listed vertically, not horizontally, except for Live Chat and Site Feedback. I am on a Dell XP running Win 10. I have to puzzle this one out...

42 minutes ago, Purple Gallinule said:

All of a sudden, it appeared. It's on a black bar at the bottom of the page that can be hidden if you hit the down arrow. You fixed it, thanks 😁

• Like 3

I tried the chat function but it could not answer my question so I phoned Princess to find out. After about 30 minutes they answered but the very helpful & friendly lady did not have the answer either so she said she would connect me with their solution department but there could be a "bit" of waiting time. After 5 hours (yes, I am a patience person) of listening to their awful music and about 300 messages that said that they were helping other clients. I got disconnected by them.  Needless to say I am not impressed.

I will try again first thing in the morning, maybe better luck.

Theo

6 hours ago, SiliconCruiser said:

I once had a call answered in 45 minutes.  Generally I hung up at the 2 hour mark. 

The OP is in the UK and apparently reaches a UK rep on the phone faster than we can reach a U.S. rep on the phone.