Nieuw Statendam question about closet

JCMass.

I have looked at video's and photo of the Veranda cabins, and I still can't figure out how the closets are set up.  There appears to be one side of the closet with hanging space with a shelf at the bottom, and the other side with only half amount of hanging space top to bottom with a least 3 shelves at the bottom.   Are these shelves adjustable, or are they set ?   It seems like not much hanging space for two people, but lots of shelves that seem too close together to be useful, and also too low to be reached easily.  

13 hours ago, JCMass. said:

I have looked at video's and photo of the Veranda cabins, and I still can't figure out how the closets are set up.  There appears to be one side of the closet with hanging space with a shelf at the bottom, and the other side with only half amount of hanging space top to bottom with a least 3 shelves at the bottom.   Are these shelves adjustable, or are they set ?   It seems like not much hanging space for two people, but lots of shelves that seem too close together to be useful, and also too low to be reached easily.  

Closet space on the 3 new Pinnacle class ships have definitely been reduced along with the overall size of the cabins including smaller washrooms, the shower was the only thing that wasn't smaller.