Short Term Luggage Storage at Canada Place terminal in Vancouver

bonniejk

Looking for recommendations for short term (about 4 hour) luggage storage at the cruise terminal in Vancouver.  We will be picked up for an independent tour at 2 pm and want to just store our luggage for a few hours and explore around the area.  TIA for any suggestions.

This is only a suggestion and not based on any real knowledge.  I wonder if the Pan Pacific, which is right there at Canada Place provides this service.  It might be worth a phone call.  If not, is it possible to take your luggage on the tour vehicle?  

You might be able to get a more recent answer on the West Coast Departures board, but I do recall the last time I disembarked at Canada Place there was luggage storage available after disembarking.

Edited by Vexorg

2 hours ago, bonniejk said:

Looking for recommendations for short term (about 4 hour) luggage storage at the cruise terminal in Vancouver.  We will be picked up for an independent tour at 2 pm and want to just store our luggage for a few hours and explore around the area.  TIA for any suggestions.

There is a place right inside the terminal - it's the West Coast Sightseeing booth near the taxi doors. No idea how much they charge but they definitely offer bag storage.

Pre-pandemic, this service was offered inside the cruise terminal in the left corner just before exiting. It was quite expensive if you have a lot of luggage but may be worth it to you if you want to explore. I don’t remember the pricing specifics, but if you Google it, you might be able to find the pricing. 

Unless your indy tour is with Westcoast, don't use the official pier storage - it's the priciest in town at $10 carryon/$15 suitcase. They might be offering discounts with one of their tours booked - they did this pre-pandemic.

Personally I'd hit the PP upstairs first, as that's likely to have less of a queue since only folks who find out about it here on CC will be trying to do it, whereas anyone disembarking without a plan for bags will see the signs and join the queue for Westcoast storage!