lysol spray

JOHN 57

2 hours ago, Itchy&Scratchy said:

if it's over, why is my MIl, BIL, friend and her family, DH's coworkers and their families are down with covid right this moment?

Meaning the infection for my sons, is now over, 

I have a cruise friend who is a pretty big germophobe.  In addition to Lysol spray and Clorox wipes, the first thing he does when rooms open up is go to the pool deck and get around ten pool towels.  Then he goes to his room and completely covers the sofa and any chairs in the room with pool towels.  

In the early stages of COVID-mania in 2020, he called me from his car in a store parking lot.  The cashier had touched my friend's cell phone when scanning a discount code... my friend was so horrified at the thought of a stranger contaminating his phone that he hurried back to his car and basically bathed in hand sanitizer... he even put some on a napkin and rubbed it inside his nostrils! 

He's trying to tell me how badly his nostrils burned from the sanitizer, and the whole time I'm rolling around on the floor laughing hysterically and trying not to pee my pants as tears rolled down my face.  I think I laughed for five minutes straight, bless his heart!

In case anyone is curious, DO NOT put hand sanitizer in your nostrils!!!  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2