Promo code that may get you an extra $100 OBC

Stockjock

9 minutes ago, Stem to Stern said:

Ding!  Ding!  Ding!  Glitch got it done.  My TA emailed me back this morning.  She told me because I booked direct she did not have access to my booking, but she called CC and the rep told her ALLABOARD100 code is only for $100 obc and AI glitch could not be honored.  But the rep said they had another caller with the same problem.  My TA suggested I call CC.  I called CC to get invoice emailed to me while still on the line, no AI appearing on invoice, transferred to customer outreach rep, emailed him screen shot, received a call back from him an hour later reporting that he emailed the corrected invoice showing the AI.  No explanation provided.  In hind site I should have booked a 10-nighter.  I keep finding myself plugging in that promo code.  How many more times am I going to do that?  Nevertheless all my thanks to @Stockjockfor posting about this (you deserve a commision) and the other posters for their advice.

Right on. You're not alone. I do the same.🙂

I asked the Celebrity agent I booked with yesterday about ALLABOARD100. Not sure if that is what is giving us the $100 OBC for our no perks reservation since it isn't marked on our confirmation, but thanks to the OP for this thread!

On 8/14/2022 at 9:07 PM, UKYgirl said:

I did the promo code…..got a great deal, and when I went to print everything out, it left off the “all included”……no gratuities,drinks or Wi-Fi on my documents, but it did have the $100 OBC…

thank goodness I’m such a paranoid person I screen shot everything because I have had problems in the past!  I have a screen shot of the pricing where it’s all included. Calling Celebrity tomorrow.

EVERYONE…..CHECK YOUR DOCUMENTS!!!

Where do you find it on your documents?  TIA

On 8/14/2022 at 9:07 PM, UKYgirl said:

I did the promo code…..got a great deal, and when I went to print everything out, it left off the “all included”……no gratuities,drinks or Wi-Fi on my documents, but it did have the $100 OBC…

thank goodness I’m such a paranoid person I screen shot everything because I have had problems in the past!  I have a screen shot of the pricing where it’s all included. Calling Celebrity tomorrow.

EVERYONE…..CHECK YOUR DOCUMENTS!!!

Let us know what happens... if they honor the info on your screen shot

On 8/13/2022 at 3:11 PM, Anne614 said:

I just got off the phone with Celebrity. My price was reduced $1500 but lost $800 OBC. Still ahead $700. I also lost premium drinks but I Can upgrade for around $300.  A friend of mine is trying use this code now but they are saying it’s only for new bookings.  It looks like their isn’t a lot of consistency here.

So it looks like I didn’t lose my premium drink package.  Yay.  I compared line by line to my elevate package. 

17 hours ago, kearney said:

Let us know what happens... if they honor the info on your screen shot

I had not received an invoice just a confirmation email.  I called this AM, asked for an invoice and stayed on with agent until I received the emailed invoice.  All Included was not on the invoice. I then explained to agent that my confimation states AI.  After he understood what had happened he sent me to resolutions.   I was on the phone 75 minutes from beginning to end.  I emailed agent from resolutions a screenshot of my trip summary.  I had several screenshots along the way, but the trip summary was enough and Celebrity honored it.  Most of the time spent on the phone was on hold while they figured out how to make it work.  Resolutions was able to send me a new, correct invoice.  Fingers crossed that it carries over to the ship!  The screenshot saved the deal.  Without it, I have no doubt I would have a cancelled cruise.  I will always take screenshots going forward.  While this has taken a chunk of time it was worth it.  I hope you all have it as easy and thank you to the folks on this topic for their help.  Appreciate it!

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Anne614 said:

just got off the phone with Celebrity. My price was reduced $1500 but lost $800 OBC. Still ahead $700. I also lost premium drinks but I Can upgrade for around $300.  A friend of mine is trying use this code now but they are saying it’s only for new bookings.  It looks like their isn’t a lot of consistency here.

So it looks like I didn’t lose my premium drink package.  Yay.  I compared line by line to my elevate package.

In relation to my existing booking (April 12, 2024), when I tried to use this promo code, there is only $100 OBC (per cabin), and... actual total cabin price (for 2) is $2,100 more than my current one for the same Aqua category.

31 minutes ago, Julma said:

I had not received an invoice just a confirmation email.  I called this AM, asked for an invoice and stayed on with agent until I received the emailed invoice.  All Included was not on the invoice. I then explained to agent that my confimation states AI.  After he understood what had happened he sent me to resolutions.   I was on the phone 75 minutes from beginning to end.  I emailed agent from resolutions a screenshot of my trip summary.  I had several screenshots along the way, but the trip summary was enough and Celebrity honored it.  Most of the time spent on the phone was on hold while they figured out how to make it work.  Resolutions was able to send me a new, correct invoice.  Fingers crossed that it carries over to the ship!  The screenshot saved the deal.  Without it, I have no doubt I would have a cancelled cruise.  I will always take screenshots going forward.  While this has taken a chunk of time it was worth it.  I hope you all have it as easy and thank you to the folks on this topic for their help.  Appreciate it!

Good to know... I am a belt and suspenders person...so I always bring hard copy of everything..just in case. Last cruise.. DH and I were checking in.. the port agent looked at DH and said.. are you traveling alone? They did not have me in the system... had to go to the counter and straighten things out. Eventually it got straighened out.... but it took a while.. not sure if all my paperwork helped but it did show that I was the 'owner' of the reservation... which made it even more of a mystery ... why I disappeared and he remained. Technology..isn't it grand