Where do you receive Crown and Anchor perks during cruise?

cram33

Just off Adventure of the Seas, first cruise is over 10 years.  I'm Emerald.  After the cruise I realized I did not receive one trinket, coupon book, or any offer at all from Crown and Anchor.  In the past they would leave things in the stateroom. The person I was cruising with received a $50 coupon for the spa, but said that's because she used the spa on a past cruise. 

What did I miss?  Where do you find your C&A perks while cruising?

6 minutes ago, cram33 said:

Just off Adventure of the Seas, first cruise is over 10 years.  I'm Emerald.  After the cruise I realized I did not receive one trinket, coupon book, or any offer at all from Crown and Anchor.  In the past they would leave things in the stateroom. The person I was cruising with received a $50 coupon for the spa, but said that's because she used the spa on a past cruise. 

What did I miss?  Where do you find your C&A perks while cruising?

Perks are now loaded on your seapass card.  There should have been a letter in your cabin on day 1. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Perks are now loaded on your seapass card.  There should have been a letter in your cabin on day 1. 

And you can ask (at least at a bar) which perks you have left for drinks, I think at gust services for all.

The letter wasn't all that clear (to me) and my first drinks didn't get discounted - because I didn't tell them to use the perks.  If you wanted to use the photo BOGO you had to tell them also or you didn't get it.

I didn't ask because this actually didn't occur to me after the cruise was over.  So I'm not upset over it.  But I don't recall a letter explaining that.  The other issue would be I had the Deluxe Beverage package for the first time this trip.  I will be mindful of the letter or heading to guest services next time.

31 minutes ago, cram33 said:

I didn't ask because this actually didn't occur to me after the cruise was over.  So I'm not upset over it.  But I don't recall a letter explaining that.  The other issue would be I had the Deluxe Beverage package for the first time this trip.  I will be mindful of the letter or heading to guest services next time.

As Emerald you wouldn't get any free drinks.  A coupon for a % off.im sure someone will post the list of perks 

Yeah, was just responding to the comment in post #3 about drinks.  I could look up perks somewhere online.  Next cruise I will look out for a letter in the stateroom or check with guest services.  Was just surprised it wasn't more obvious as in the past.

Well, you were away for 10 years.  Since than, the cruise line entered the digital age.  Everything from door locks changing to online apps, and cruise compasses to digital reservations, and all your coupons loaded on seapass card.  Even the soda packages changed to free style machines being available.  10 years is a long time. 

1 hour ago, cram33 said:

I didnt have a letter in my cabin last dec and also didnt know better. I should have had cookies and a welcome beverage but it was my first back to rcl. They miss people. Gotta ask sometimes. 

Carnival makes you go hunt so it didnt occur to me I should have anything in my cabin. Wasnt a big deal. They just missed me and i didnt know better. In jan they found me. Nothing i couldnt do without. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Joseph2017China said:

Well, you were away for 10 years.  Since than, the cruise line entered the digital age.  Everything from door locks changing to online apps, and cruise compasses to digital reservations, and all your coupons loaded on seapass card.  Even the soda packages changed to free style machines being available.  10 years is a long time. 

Not everyone only cruises rcl. Carnival you have to know the gift is at pixels, go to a bar for a large bottle of water, something else is somewhere else.

I'd done 3 carnival before my rcl. Rcl was also better about paper menus. Carnival steak house the waiter gave some 80 year olds a lecture to learn how to use that code reading thing. We all discussed the menu, never could get a paper menu. Good prices but no paper. 

I still have forgotten to ask in shops for my logo percent off. A shop keeper gave me the discount last time and I remembered you have to ask for it or rcl doesnt give it. 

Anytime dining was a bad adjustment. Carnival I pushed a button on the app after 530 and it does table matching and your table appears within 10 minutes. Rcl I stood in in line to get a table. I was like forget this, it stinks on rcl if you want to eat early. I changed all my anytime dining on rcl. 

Post covid was a adjustment. You dont need to have waited 10 years. 

Liberty was the first time back. You speak as if all ships have the freestyle machines. Not liberty. They blamed covid. Still dont have them. It really depends on the ship. 

Edited by firefly333

2 hours ago, Joseph2017China said:

LOL! Being that the entire world is digital I was not lost and confused on the ship.  The compass is still printed and left in the stateroom btw, as well as other announcements.  NBD.  Will check the perks online before next cruise.