Prime AquaClass versus AquaClass

cruise101

Good evening: A quick check to see if there is any difference in the cabins and/or benefits between Prime AquaClass (A1) versus AquaClass (A2) on the Solstice class vessels. I understand that AquaClass passengers enjoy free access to the thermal suites/Persian Garden. Is that correct, and if so is this benefit for passengers in both A1 and A2 cabin categories.

Thanks in advance for your responses.

Access to Persian Gardens applies to all Aqua class cabins.

The Prime cabins are in a "prime" location. 

There is no difference in cabin size although if you study the deck plan there may be Aqua cabins with different sized balconies.

We have been on the Solstice but it was before those A - 1 cabins were converted to "Prime." I don't know how they reassigned the cabins.

8 hours ago, cruise101 said:

Good evening: A quick check to see if there is any difference in the cabins and/or benefits between Prime AquaClass (A1) versus AquaClass (A2) on the Solstice class vessels. I understand that AquaClass passengers enjoy free access to the thermal suites/Persian Garden. Is that correct, and if so is this benefit for passengers in both A1 and A2 cabin categories.

Thanks in advance for your responses.

The difference between A1 and A2 is cabin location. The benefits are the same.

Solstice class. A1/A2 amenities are the same. Some prefer fwd A2 cabins due to gym proximity, Persian Gardens and relaxation room. Fwd starboard A2 cabins on Deck 11 (i.e. 1520) offer direct gym access as there is a "secret stairwell" leading to Deck 12. Many fwd A2 cabins look down directly to the water and get more sunlight due to no overhang.

A1 cabins are closer to midship. Some A1s have large balconies, i.e Deck 11, #1605.

Avoid Deck 11 cabins with parked window washing equipment obstructions, i.e. #1552, 1554.

Some people like the standard AQ cabins as it doesn’t have the large overhand and want a lot of sun on their balcony.  Problem is they are under the gym or buffet and may get a lot of morning noise.

The prime are under a large overhangs that provides more shade.   Some don’t like it.   It is also under the pool area that may also have some late night noise from the pool deck parties and moving lounge chairs around for housekeeping.  

I like the overhang and shade.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅