Truly or Whiteclawls on Equinox

Mort13ers

On 8/17/2022 at 12:03 PM, Purplsmurf said:

No they don’t, but on our recent Millennium cruise I saw these , but never saw anyone drink them

ABF109ED-8C86-4764-AD18-66F4E4557639.jpeg

Interesting! I did not see these on Silhouette on Millennium in Feb/March. Must be a new addition. 

Have we established that the supply chain for beverages is difficult yet and you might or might not find a specific brand on board?

On Summit today and the house chardonnay has changed from Seeker (awful IMO) to a variety of labels that varied from bar to bar.  Sunset Bar was making vodka tonics with Titos.  Today you never know.

On 8/17/2022 at 12:03 PM, Purplsmurf said:

No they don’t, but on our recent Millennium cruise I saw these , but never saw anyone drink them

ABF109ED-8C86-4764-AD18-66F4E4557639.jpeg

I actually tried one of these on the Summit in June - it was gross!  Since I hate wasting anything, I think I kept adding ginger ale to it until I could stomach drinking it.

You are not likely to see many hard seltzers widely available on cruise ships for several reasons. The supply is shifted almost entirely to retail. Cruise lines/bars/restaurants also don't like the sessionability of a hard seltzer (fairly low ABV) since they were essentially designed for high consumption and cost roughly 50% more than most domestic beers. In an environment with unlimited drinks, that a rough combination on the bottom line. 

4 minutes ago, paulh84 said:

You are not likely to see many hard seltzers widely available on cruise ships for several reasons. The supply is shifted almost entirely to retail. Cruise lines/bars/restaurants also don't like the sessionability of a hard seltzer (fairly low ABV) since they were essentially designed for high consumption and cost roughly 50% more than most domestic beers. In an environment with unlimited drinks, that a rough combination on the bottom line. 

All excellent points..