Parking Seattle Cruise

BCCRUSINGCOUPLE

I have been researching, would like actual experiences.  Bell Street Parking, right across from cruise terminal, was very convenient for us and family way back 14 years ago.  they have certainly gotten bad reviews.  Next up is Seattle Cruise Park located at 1601 Armory Way , reservations required, they shuttle you (2 miles to cruise terminal and back) very reasonable prices.  Much better reviews. Hopeful recent cruisers will respond what their experience was.  Did call Seattle Cruise Park today 866-644-9130, promptly transferred to a real person, asked about cancellation policy, said up to day of booking, but a $10 admin fee would be deducted.    

43 minutes ago, NW Pacific said:

I have been researching, would like actual experiences.  Bell Street Parking, right across from cruise terminal, was very convenient for us and family way back 14 years ago.  they have certainly gotten bad reviews.  Next up is Seattle Cruise Park located at 1601 Armory Way , reservations required, they shuttle you (2 miles to cruise terminal and back) very reasonable prices.  Much better reviews. Hopeful recent cruisers will respond what their experience was.  Did call Seattle Cruise Park today 866-644-9130, promptly transferred to a real person, asked about cancellation policy, said up to day of booking, but a $10 admin fee would be deducted.    

I was looking at Seattle cruise park however they are located at pier 91 don't think they will go to pier 66 down town

Bell Street gets two thumbs down from me.  Last time they had no way to exit garage without paying, for something I prepaid.   Had to dispute charge with CC company which was successful on my part.  It is conveniently across from the terminal but poorly run.

Look at Seattle Cruise Park website, unless I am mistaken which I could be, states shuttle to Pier 66, (2 miles) .  We will be sailing on a Saturday, coming in I5 from Oregon.  Hoping traffic bearable on a Saturday morning.  Not wanting to take light rail or pay for taxi from airport parking, but open to all suggestions.  Will contact Seattle Cruise Park tomorrow to confirm if they shuttle to Pier 66.  

I used Seattle Cruise Park last October on my Encore cruise. Very easy to get to and cruise shuttle took little time to get to the port. A bit more wait on the leaving side but still quick (may need to call them if you're the only one waiting for a pickup). Cost was reasonable around $170 for the week. Reserved and paid  online with their website. Remember to print out the parking pass/ reciept for the dash and is proof for you to get in the lot if somehow you are not on the list. I had no issues in that regard. Parking is no issue as the lot isnt that big.Reservations are by cruise voyage and line so they know where you are going. They service both piers so no issue there. No qualms with using them again.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NW Pacific said:

Look at Seattle Cruise Park website, unless I am mistaken which I could be, states shuttle to Pier 66, (2 miles) .  We will be sailing on a Saturday, coming in I5 from Oregon.  Hoping traffic bearable on a Saturday morning.  Not wanting to take light rail or pay for taxi from airport parking, but open to all suggestions.  Will contact Seattle Cruise Park tomorrow to confirm if they shuttle to Pier 66.  

You'll run into some slow traffic around I90 on Saturday mid morning. Take the Mercer St left exit and follow Mercer to Elliot Way and north to the lot. I also left from Oregon but overnighted in Olympia so I didn't have to have the stress of driving 5 hrs and running into traffic snarls.

We used Seattle Cruise Park for our April 30 cruise on the Bliss. For past cruises, we always arranged to have a friend drive us to the pier and then pick us up. This was so much easier and we didn't have to impose on our friends. I had read so many bad reviews about Bell Street Parking that I was afraid to leave our car there. Reviews for Seattle Cruise Park were so much more comforting - and it was $50 less! The parking lot was well secured and the shuttle to Pier 66 was easy both ways. If you call when you have disembarked they will send a shuttle almost immediately. Ours took about 5 minutes.As was mentioned you should print out your reservation for your windshield.

Can you use the Victoria Clipper?  The Clipper docks at Pier 69 on the Northside of the Edgewater Hotel.  The Bell Street Terminal is Pier 66 on the Southside of the Edgewater.

I would be more worried about crossing the border in Blaine in either direction.  Very long lines and a huge hassle from what I am told.

I know that lots of people say to use Lightrail from the Airport.  I would not for several reasons: (1) you have to walk a distance from the airport terminal to the connection point.  (2) It ends in the basement of the Westlake Center Mall at 5th Ave. and Pine. (3) Very long walk from the Westlake Center Mall DOWNHILL crossing a number of very busy streets.  Once you reach the Waterfront area, you still have to cross several sets of railroad tracks and Alaskan Way to get to the terminal.  I know that on the tour maps, it looks easy but it is not.

Amtrak would be so much easier but it doesn't look like it will begin service again until late Fall if then.

10 hours ago, NW Pacific said:

Please post what you find out as we are driving up from Oregon Saturday morning also. Leaving town around 7:45 AM. I was planning on parking at the garage across from the pier. I was going to make a reservation but for only saving $1.00 a day its not worth it and they have a check out time at 7:00 the day you get back and I know I wont be off the ship that early. 

Depending on what the parking costs a one-way car rental might be an option to consider.  We have done a one-way rental from YVR to Sea-Tac before to get back from a cruise and I recall the price wasn't too bad, and Budget and Alamo/National have locations only a few blocks away from Bell Street Pier so you could drop off luggage, drop off the car and then walk over.  That said, car rentals are rather expensive right now, so it might not be a cost effective option.

I just talked to them and they told me that they are full for NCL on that day while they can take the car they can't offer the shuttle.  I just called the Marriott downtown seattle little bit more money 182.00 for the week however they park the car in there secure hotel parking lot at there hotel and it is right across the road from the pier.  

57 minutes ago, raiderrob said:

Anyone have any experience with using the valet option at Seattle Cruise Park?  

Often it's the only option, they prefer it I believe.  Used it for NCL cruise, so pier 66.  Waited maybe 10 minutes for my ride to the pier - you park your car by the entrance, they move it later.  Just took a couple of minutes for them to bring my car to me when I returned.

• Like 1