Booked b2b after final payment is due. Never paid anything

CruiseScrooge

The cruises are on MSC in about 2 weeks but i'm choosing not to go. I booked over the phone but the call dropped before giving my credit card. 

They haven't contacted me in the 50+ days since i booked. Msc has the one time cruise date change policy. What should i do? Call them and explain the situation?

Sit back and see what happens? Any other ideas?

2 hours ago, CruiseScrooge said:

The cruises are on MSC in about 2 weeks but i'm choosing not to go. I booked over the phone but the call dropped before giving my credit card. 

They haven't contacted me in the 50+ days since i booked. Msc has the one time cruise date change policy. What should i do? Call them and explain the situation?

If you never gave a cc number I seriously doubt if you are actually booked.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, CruiseScrooge said:

Um, check your credit card but since you didn't give them any credit card info there'd be nothing to check.  At this point you do NOT have a reservation.  There may have been a courtesy hold for up to 7 days but at this point that would have rolled off.