Saint Greg's New York City and Magic to Bermuda - Live - August 27-September 5 2022

Saint Greg

2 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Don’t think I’ve played since I was a kid so I don’t know how a challenging one would go. 

It's fun. The holes are mini versions of courses in Scotland, Bermuda, and the US. I'm not a golfer at all (I don't know any type of club other than a putter), but this was different than your typical "putt putt" courses. Plus they have a pretty good bar - or at least they did when we went in 2017.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Not that young. And I played real golf courses in high school. Also bowled in leagues back then. Haven’t done any of it since.

Played high school baseball and ran track.Never swung anything but a putter. Always wanted to go to a driving range just to see how mad I would be after all the balls that didn't go straight.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Maybe I should’ve found some place in town to go tonight. No comedy. I don’t think the movie is anything I want to see. Country Road. Alchemy will be loaded with nothing going on.

Suddenly an air of forlorn melancholy surrounded St Greg, I think someone is missing Manhattan.  But no need, you packed it in and did in a couple days what some visitors would do in a week or more!

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, canes20 said:

Played high school baseball and ran track.Never swung anything but a putter. Always wanted to go to a driving range just to see how mad I would be after all the balls that didn't go straight.

Thats why I quit golf. And it’s expensive.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Anything people think should be done in Bermuda tomorrow or have I covered everything?

Haven't posted on  your review but  have relived my many cruises to Bermuda and learned about places to see in NYC too from your review!

I really enjoyed the Bermuda Underwater Exploration Institute (BUEI). Excellent shell collection from all over the world and other artifacts recovered from the sea with some educational and environmental displays, and Fort George which are both in Hamilton and within walking distance of the Hamilton ferry. Great views from the Fort and it's never been crowded when I have been there.  I have taken the bus back to the Royal Dockyard from BUEI instead of walking back to the Hamilton Ferry. Many beaches and a lighthouse stops along the way back. I'm a history buff so these may not appeal to you.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

Anything people think should be done in Bermuda tomorrow or have I covered everything?

Hi @Saint Greg🙂

Be certain to have a Bermuda Rum Swizzle. Often referred to as, "Bermuda's National Drink". 

There Is even a pub named after it🍺🍻

The Swizzle Inn Pub & Restaurant 

3 Blue Hole Hill

Baileys Bay Bermuda

Loving your review! 

Cheers! 

Swizzle-Inn-2019276-EE3-E1-1796-4-F35-AD

bermuda-rum-swizzle-cocktail-recipe.jpg

• Like 6

This couple next to me. The lady asks the husband how

much they paid per day for the drink package. She says she wants to make a proposal to guest services. They offered her a free excursion. But she wants to come back with a counter proposal for them and she needs to know how much cheers was per day. 

How much time can someone have on a five day cruise to be making proposals and counter proposals with guests services? Sounded like they also got a free bottle of wine at dinner.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1