BERMUDA TRAVEL AUTHORIZATION?

treehugr

Update!! (For anyone waiting on Visas) 

My cruise is on September 24 I applied for my travel authorizations on August 24 I was just received all of them in a batch this morning!! 

I’m 9 days out from my cruise

i applied 30 d in advance

Edited by KyloRen
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 9/14/2022 at 1:30 PM, KyloRen said:

Update!! (For anyone waiting on Visas) 

My cruise is on September 24 I applied for my travel authorizations on August 24 I was just received all of them in a batch this morning!! 

I’m 9 days out from my cruise

i applied 30 d in advance

I'm on this cruise also.  I applied a week ago Wednesday.  Still haven't heard.  Getting stressed.

I am also cruising next Saturday. I had an issue where I forgot to sign my passport when I uploaded it and I was worried they wouldn’t authorize it. I called Wednesday morning using the toll free number listed in the email. There was no wait to speak to someone and she told me if we were not authorized by Saturday (9/17) to call back and they will authorize over the phone. We got all of our authorizations Wednesday afternoon. If anyone is worried about not receiving it yet give them a call they were so helpful!

• Like 1

Hello. We are going on 5 days cruise to Royal Naval Dockyard in Bermuda. We will stay for two days there. I checked all requirements on Royal Caribbean web site and could not find any information for "Bermuda travel authorization". So, Do we have to get that $40 authorization or not?

39 minutes ago, jacobichka said:

Hello. We are going on 5 days cruise to Royal Naval Dockyard in Bermuda. We will stay for two days there. I checked all requirements on Royal Caribbean web site and could not find any information for "Bermuda travel authorization". So, Do we have to get that $40 authorization or not?

You absolutely must get it. RCCL site has about testing. I can't remember if they emailed me about the Travel Authorization. Check Bermuda government site. You cannot board ship without it. 

1 hour ago, jacobichka said:

You have to get it. It's on Royal's website:

royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/additional-requirements-to-cruise-to-bermuda

Edited by njhorseman

13 hours ago, jacobichka said:

https://www.gov.bm/applying-bermuda-travel-authorisation

On 9/16/2022 at 2:53 PM, Marie2 said:

I am also cruising next Saturday. I had an issue where I forgot to sign my passport when I uploaded it and I was worried they wouldn’t authorize it. I called Wednesday morning using the toll free number listed in the email. There was no wait to speak to someone and she told me if we were not authorized by Saturday (9/17) to call back and they will authorize over the phone. We got all of our authorizations Wednesday afternoon. If anyone is worried about not receiving it yet give them a call they were so helpful!

I'm on your sailing.  I submitted authorization a week ago Wednesday.  They did acknowledge it but still haven't heard.  Should I be worried?

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, moposh said:

You don't have to upload your passport.

Really?? It asked for it so I did it (proofs of citizenship). That would have been good to know since I did send them two emails and got no answers right away…would have saved some anxiety haha. It worked out so no big deal for us 😊

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Marie2 said:

Really?? It asked for it so I did it (proofs of citizenship). That would have been good to know since I did send them two emails and got no answers right away…would have saved some anxiety haha. It worked out so no big deal for us 😊

I think I probably just did passport number.  

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Working on my Bermuda Travel Authorization now. Do you have to do a separate one for each traveler or is there a way to put both travelers on the same application and pay one $80 fee? I could not find a way after a quick check.

19 minutes ago, molemaui said:

Working on my Bermuda Travel Authorization now. Do you have to do a separate one for each traveler or is there a way to put both travelers on the same application and pay one $80 fee? I could not find a way after a quick check.

You have to do a seperate one for each traveler. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Charles4515 said:

You have to do a seperate one for each traveler. 

Thank you. I stopped going top Aruba and Hawaii (no longer necessary) when they started this nonsense but I had already booked the cruise and didn't realize this was required, No big deal, just an annoyance. thanks again. 

• Like 1