E Docs or X Pass

penzance30

Some posters like to see confirmation of answers to their questions. So yes, only the X Pass is needed for checkin at the terminal along with passport, and vaccination and test results as required by that itinerary. 

den

• Like 1

The Express pass has more uses than just getting on to the ship.

We were later than our scheduled time when we embarked on Silhouette, as the pre arranged taxi was over 2 hours late picking us up from our Cruise and Stay hotel. 
We embarked at 2pm and were not allowed to go to our room to collect our key, but sent straight to Muster.

The code on the Express pass identified us.

Useful answers on here thank you. Can I just check that it is ok for me to have the boarding pass for myself and my partner on the app on my phone. Or should we each have the app on our phone and have our own boarding passes. 

My partner does have a phone but does not like using the wallet on her phone.

Many thanks

2 hours ago, Pandacruisers said:

Useful answers on here thank you. Can I just check that it is ok for me to have the boarding pass for myself and my partner on the app on my phone. Or should we each have the app on our phone and have our own boarding passes. 

Many thanks

I always have passes for the two of us saved to my Apple Wallet as it's easier than both of us having our phones out during check in.  No problem at all. 

Edited by CoG72crewz
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Denny01 said:

Arrrhh! I am a pirate in a local Billy Bowlegs Crew of our area!  So I Had to stay in Penzance. Especially in a place called Smugglers Inn! 

den

Yes I did live in Pz.  I also know the Smugglers Inn just up the coast in Mousehole! (Pronounced Mowzel). Lovely place.

4 hours ago, Pandacruisers said:

Many thanks

Whichever you choose always have printed copies of everything. If boarding in Southampton WiFi is notoriously unreliable and the lighting can be poor. It's much easier for the check in staff to photograph paper docs. Have each set separated in the correct passport and you will breeze through.

4 hours ago, Pandacruisers said:

Many thanks

Yes - you can have both passes on your phone or in your wallet,  as long as you are both there at the same time.