Meraviglia Studio Cabin

Ptroxx

There is a video of stateroom 14256 on sister ship Bellissima on YouTube

Legend of deck plan for Meraviglia:

” • Cabins 13245, 13342, 14213, 14256 have only sofa bed.  “ 

I guess these kind of cabins are primarily designed to be addition/connected to adjacent cabins.

Edited by SirWolf

1 hour ago, SirWolf said:

There is a video of stateroom 14256 on sister ship Bellissima on YouTube

Legend of deck plan for Meraviglia:

” • Cabins 13245, 13342, 14213, 14256 have only sofa bed.  “ 

I guess these kind of cabins are primarily designed to be addition/connected to adjacent cabins.

Thank you.   Didn’t see this.    Don’t think I like the aft view. Think I like to see what’s coming.      

I looked at one of those for a New England/Canadian cruise next fall, but decided against it after I saw it only had a sofa bed and not an actual bed . The sofa bed did not look like it would be comfortable for 10 nights.

• 1 year later...
On 8/28/2022 at 1:57 PM, Ptroxx said:

Just wondering how the aft studio balcony cabins are.   Ones I was looking at are 13342 14256. 
the balcony looks small.  
thanks 

Just curious if you ever got a reply?

I am having some difficulty finding any reviews/photos for the Studio balcony cabin 

2 hours ago, gborra2004 said:

Just curious if you ever got a reply?

I am having some difficulty finding any reviews/photos for the Studio balcony cabin 

Did you look at the video linked above?  Apparently that’s all that is out there.  I thought it was pretty thorough.  EM

On 8/28/2022 at 5:48 PM, Ptroxx said:

Thank you.   Didn’t see this.    Don’t think I like the aft view. Think I like to see what’s coming.      

Most cruise lines charge a big premium for the aft balconies. It's up to the individual, but you can see out both sides and you're protected from the wind.  Very few front facing balconies on ships.

39 minutes ago, nferr said:

Most cruise lines charge a big premium for the aft balconies. It's up to the individual, but you can see out both sides and you're protected from the wind.  Very few front facing balconies on ships.

I am booked in one of these studio balconies for my sailing on October 25. I was really surprised to see that these rooms intended for just one passenger had such a premium view. I was just excited to be getting any kind of balcony without having to pay a solo supplement. The room is very tiny and I am not sure how much I am going to love the sofabed situation, but the balcony looks really nice. I have paid extra to sail in aft balconies on other cruises in the past, so having this just be the standard solo balcony was a pleasant discovery.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JamieLogical said:

I am booked in one of these studio balconies for my sailing on October 25. I was really surprised to see that these rooms intended for just one passenger had such a premium view. I was just excited to be getting any kind of balcony without having to pay a solo supplement. The room is very tiny and I am not sure how much I am going to love the sofabed situation, but the balcony looks really nice. I have paid extra to sail in aft balconies on other cruises in the past, so having this just be the standard solo balcony was a pleasant discovery.

Agreed. I'm booked in an interior studio cabin for my January 26 cruise and I'm seriously thinking about upgrading it to the solo balcony because of the great location. I haven't read anybody complain about the comfort on the sofa bed. I think they use a regular mattress and leave it in the bed configuration.

58 minutes ago, nferr said:

Agreed. I'm booked in an interior studio cabin for my January 26 cruise and I'm seriously thinking about upgrading it to the solo balcony because of the great location. I haven't read anybody complain about the comfort on the sofa bed. I think they use a regular mattress and leave it in the bed configuration.

I plan to take lots of pictures and video of my room in October, since there doesn't seem to be much available for the Meraviglia online anywhere that I can find. I am a huge fan of CruiseDeckPlans and share my photos and videos there after every sailing. Hopefully, they will prove useful to future cruisers.

• Like 2