Move up question

horseymike

Just as an aside, you only keep the AI benefits you booked, even if you Move Up to a suite.  If you Move Up to a suite, you -will not- get the premium drinks, wifi and OBC, and you may also be on the hook for the difference in gratuities.

4 hours ago, DCPIV said:

Just as an aside, you only keep the AI benefits you booked, even if you Move Up to a suite.  If you Move Up to a suite, you -will not- get the premium drinks, wifi and OBC, and you may also be on the hook for the difference in gratuities.

yes...I paid the extra gratuities on a sky suite moveup.

• Thanks 1

I put a move up bid in the other day. Were booking in a SS and bid on a RS. What we will get is a larger suite and specialty dining. 

What I know at least on our up coming and last June's sailing to Alaska There has been a number of suites available for move up. Our last cruise on Millie there were 1 PH, 4 RS and at least 1 CS available for move up.

If your move up is from a non suite.

While you might not have a premium drink package you do get complimentary drinks in Retreat/MC. Also Luminae as your assigned dining.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bigbenboys said:

I put a move up bid in the other day. Were booking in a SS and bid on a RS. What we will get is a larger suite and specialty dining. 

What I know at least on our up coming and last June's sailing to Alaska There has been a number of suites available for move up. Our last cruise on Millie there were 1 PH, 4 RS and at least 1 CS available for move up.

If your move up is from a non suite.

While you might not have a premium drink package you do get complimentary drinks in Retreat/MC. Also Luminae as your assigned dining.

We're in aqua, and put a bid in for 2 different suites.  If you go to book the cruise, there are no suites available, or aqua either. Not sure it will work for us, unless someone misses the ship or tests positive.....but we really want a REAL balcony, for our trans atl, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Edited by hmorrow
  • Like 1