Live Reports - Cruising on Coral Princess September 2022.

1 hour ago, arxcards said:

Make sure you go to the show or MUTS while after dinner trivia is on.

There is plenty of other good entertainment around the ship too. There is a great piano and guitar duo from the Ukraine that play next to to the Good Spirits Bar 2-3 times a day. I think they just joined the ship this cruise.

• Like 2

Just now, OzKiwiJJ said:

There is plenty of other good entertainment around the ship too. There is a great piano and guitar duo from the Ukraine that play next to to the Good Spirits Bar 2-3 times a day. I think they just joined the ship this cruise.

I have noticed (pre-COVID of course) that the musicians (I don't mean bands) are often from Ukraine.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Aus Traveller said:

Julie, I think you are still on board the Coral. On other sections of the forum we have been discussing the cost of internet on board. Is it possible for you to make a couple of enquiries at the Internet Cafe on board? Sorry to impose.😃

Question 1 - On a live chat at Princess this afternoon, I was told it is AUD$12.99 per day with 50% discount for Elite and no difference in price between pre-purchasing or buying on board.

Question 2 - Someone told me that the Wi-fi package does not include use of the ship's computers in the internet cafe. This sounds strange to me and I would love to have it cleared up.

Thanks so much.❤️

I'll see what I can do but probably not until the next sea day. We have the three port days in a row next so I mightn't have much time until after that. Remind me if I forget!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

I'll see what I can do but probably not until the next sea day. We have the three port days in a row next so I mightn't have much time until after that. Remind me if I forget!

I'll remind you. Should I remind you late on Friday or wait and see if you come with an answer on Saturday?

Edited by Aus Traveller

1 minute ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

We give you full permission to enjoy your cruise 🥰🥰🥰🥰

3 minutes ago, Cbtours said:

We give you full permission to enjoy your cruise 🥰🥰🥰🥰

We are! We are! 😊

We've spent the afternoon in the Sanctuary enjoying the fresh air in relative peace and quiet, and comfort. Briefly had a glimpse of a whale going by.  It's starting to cool off now so I guess it's time to go get gussied up for formal night. 

• Like 5

Just now, OzKiwiJJ said:

We are! We are! 😊

We've spent the afternoon in the Sanctuary enjoying the fresh air in relative peace and quiet, and comfort. Briefly had a glimpse of a whale going by.  It's starting to cool off now so I guess it's time to go get gussied up for formal night. 

Sounds awesome and we can’t wait to be back on board 🥰🥰🥰

35 minutes ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

They were there for the last cruise as well, they were actually on the Majestic in Feb 2020 as well.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, SinbadThePorter said:

It looks like Coral Princess will be passing Pacific Adventure in a few hours.

I have been watching keenly, just to be sure Adventure doesn't head out much further off the coast. Looks promising for a ships that pass moment at around 9pm.

I am pretty sure P&O will want their two new ships to be in sight of each other, potentially around first light tomorrow for an Adventurous Encounter off Gladstone. I think Encounter will likely be already past Moreton Bay by the time Explorer exits from Tangalooma tomorrow evening.

55 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

Might have been the Pacific Encounter, it left at 4pm from Brisbane today.

The Pacific Explorer is somewhere near there now as it is at Moreton Island by tomorrow.

The Pacific Adventure is coming down and is near Airlie Beach.

Oops. I meant the Pacific Encounter.

1 hour ago, MicCanberra said:

Actually we really enjoyed the Columbian guitarist and singer.

Also try the key lime pie Martini if you get a chance from the Good spirits bar.

It's on my list of drinks to try but I'm trying the Butterfly tonight.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, arxcards said:

For those on Coral, look to port and you will see Pacific Adventure approaching. You should be side-on in just under 15 minutes.

Currently a white dot approx 10 miles away.

868379795_coral_bridge(3).jpg.b784515b41d8b4e0bfcee562b0f35679.jpg

Like ships passing in the night! Oh wait, it is 😂😂😂😂

• Haha 1