How Can I Find Out if Cabanas Are Available for November?

Is there any way to find out if there are cabanas available for the IOS Nov 4 or 8? We're looking at taking a quick cruise but would choose one sailing over the other if we could get a cabana. The only time we sailed was right when everything reopened and everything was available. 

28 minutes ago, sunshinetricia said:

Is there any way to find out if there are cabanas available for the IOS Nov 4 or 8? We're looking at taking a quick cruise but would choose one sailing over the other if we could get a cabana. The only time we sailed was right when everything reopened and everything was available. 

Unfortunately there’s no way to know what’s in the cruise planner without booking and paying a deposit. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sunshinetricia said:

Yes, travel agents can see what is available for cruise planner purchases for every ship that is on the new platform.

There are Cabanas available for both sailings but there is more availability for the Nov 4th sailing

Both chill island and south beach cabanas are roughly about $700. (I had to do a conversion from Canadian pricing)

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Yes, travel agents can see what is available for cruise planner purchases for every ship that is on the new platform.

There are Cabanas available for both sailings but there is more availability for the Nov 4th sailing

Both chill island and south beach cabanas are roughly about $700. (I had to do a conversion from Canadian pricing)

Can you tell how many the cruise line is holding back from selling at this time?

16 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Can you tell how many the cruise line is holding back from selling at this time?

Nope.  I see the exact same information as anyone booked on that cruise does.  It's just like I am booked on the sailing and I the cruise planner except I can't purchase anything.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Oh wow! Thank you so much!!

• Like 1