Here's a Starbucks question I'll bet you haven't seen before now...

Swells1

One of my co-workers- the sweetest person I've ever had the pleasure of knowing- recently let slip that she collects something called the "Been There" commemorative mugs from Starbucks. I would love to buy her one or two of these. Can anyone tell me if I might find one in the onboard shops? 

27 minutes ago, saltsandknit said:

Unfortunately no. I collect the mugs and there are just basic Starbucks mugs that you can buy. However there are Starbucks in many ports and you can get the collectible mugs there. 

Thank you so much for your quick reply. I will definitely keep my eyes open in port as well as Miami. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, saltsandknit said:

Miami airport Starbucks, if you are flying, usually has the Florida mug and the Miami mug. What ports are you going to?  I can tell you if you can get mugs there. 

Thanks!!

Puerto Plata, St. Thomas, Tortola, GSC. 

46 minutes ago, SpacemanSpiff said:

My wife (and one of her coworkers) collect such things -- which means we end up with two of everything in our luggage going home.  However (for good or bad), our next cruise is to Greece and Italy, where Starbucks are pretty much nonexistant, so "no mug for you!"

Well, there is a Starbucks in Rome and MANY in Athens (and even a couple in Pireaus, where the ship will be docked if you have Athens on your itinerary), plus on several of the Greek islands.

I am very sorry to have to inform you about this......! 😉

Edited by TrumpyNor
  • Haha 4