World Cruise Question

DaisyUK

From the Cunard website -

Full World Voyage benefits.

On selected World Voyages, benefits include a welcome reception, a commemorative gift, cocktail parties, a gala dinner ashore, the services of a World Voyage concierge, use of a private lounge and daily gratuities included.

Thanks Host Hattie - I did see that on Cunard’s website. I should have worded my question differently, ie any additional benefits. Other lines I’m looking at include such benefits as included laundry or additional land tours or shipboard credit etc. I assume Cunard does not, but wanted to check I wasn’t missing anything.

OBC will be against the applicable Cunard Fare.

There were, pre COVID, occasional VIP lunches at ports of call.

The Thursday Voucher for alcohol purchased onboard to be taken directly back to one’s stateroom.

Edited by PORT ROYAL
Covid

Various Travel agencies offer OBC, have on-board people that host private parties for those who book with them and assist with port stops, and some offer pre-embarkation hotel etc. Host Hattie's list is what Cunard offers but only if you book early other wise the free gratuities are not included

14 minutes ago, DaisyUK said:

Thank you for all the great advice! 

When we booked a long [classed long as opposed to World] voyage we had to eventually cancel, our gratuities were included and some sort of laundry 'package'.

That saying, we booked when the itinerary went 'live' so got first booking perks.